Vehicles are built too quickly.

R315r4z0r

The rate of which vehicles spawn out of the WF/AS needs to be reduced. This is especially true for GDI but do it for Nod too just to keep it balanced.

The problem is that I'm frequently seeing vehicles just purchased out of the WF get destroyed instantly because the next vehicle was created before the first vehicle cleared the spawn zone. This is especially true for Mammoth tanks, now more than ever. People keep buying mammoths that are destroyed 3 seconds after creation because the next vehicle in the queue spawned.

Please reduce the vehicle spawn rate by 2-3 seconds. Also, please slightly reduce the kill zone size for when vehicles are created.

The killzone is much smaller than in the original. I did notice things getting killed by it, but it was always something stupidly standing there or something that was blocked.

You can block a flame tank from coming out just by walking in front of it, for instance, and the next vehicle will kill it. I've done this by accident a few times, thinking that was my flame tnak but it wasn't, and it just stops, getting crushed.

In general though, they just get out fine and I don't see vehicles getting blown up. Even mammoth tanks, though I never really buy those.

It was happening a lot yesterday when I was playing on Goldrush. I saw it happen 3 times. And it was the autopilot driving the vehicle out, not the player.

Also, I noticed one of GDI's "parking" positions after leaving the WF is right in front of the garage door. This needs to be removed since it blocks the next vehicle trying to get out.

• 2 weeks later...

I was about to post something about this exact issue. I had bought a mammoth tank and my friend bought one soon after. I went to go get mine, it never fully left the bay, and when I hopped in it exploded because my friend's mammoth spawned on top of it.

I have it on video. Here is a link showing it happening.

http://www.twitch.tv/biohazard1987/c/4022215

Hopefully this helps the devs see what is really happening. Also feel free to enjoy my misfortune lol.

If someone attempts to enter a vehicle leaving the bay, the vehicle seems to stop in place. This seems to be a more likely cause to vehicle destruction than timing. It's easy to mistake a tank as your own, try to enter it, and then watch your tank blow theirs up because it stopped in place.

Edit: You can see a guy backing off from that mammoth in that video, too. He likely attempted to enter the mammoth, realized it wasn't his, and backed off, only just to watch it explode in your face.

If someone attempts to enter a vehicle leaving the bay, the vehicle seems to stop in place. This seems to be a more likely cause to vehicle destruction than timing. It's easy to mistake a tank as your own, try to enter it, and then watch your tank blow theirs up because it stopped in place.

Edit: You can see a guy backing off from that mammoth in that video, too. He likely attempted to enter the mammoth, realized it wasn't his, and backed off, only just to watch it explode in your face.

This problem should be solved, but not by upping the time between vehicle purchases. You already need to wait quite a long time, in many cases.

I tried it out aswel, the kill circle is smaller then it used to be imo but the problem is that the vehicles stop moving once you try to enter them. (if it isnt your vehicle it just stops at the wrong place)

Issue would be solved when that doesnt happen; if the vehicle just drive toward its destination until someone enters it and drive off instead of just stopping when someone tries to enter it.

So if you get in it and you park your tank in that kill spot its your own stupid fault :P