Screenshot topic! (gameplay & funny stuff)

ARC_trooper

Hello!

I thought it might be interesting to see how some games progress. So if you think "thats freaking awesome" make a screenshot and post about it here!

I'll start with this:

Today Nod nearly wiped GDI out on whiteout. To start: Nod destroyed GDI's WP and Ref and pretty fast but GDI destroyed Nod's Ref.

I personally thought it was over.. No vehicles and $ isn't positive for war.. So i thought that Nod would destroy us with their vehicles, however we managed to deflect some of their waves/rushes and apparently their credits ran out. When Nod destroyed GDI's power plant, you guessed it, someone from GDI destroyed their airstrip. Resulting in GDI's only building being the Barracks while Nod had to do it with their PP. After alot of fun times, just messing with them and fighting over the Silo, we got together to wipe them out:

th_2014-03-25_00004.jpg

Someone got abit bored while regrouping:

th_2014-03-25_00005.jpg

Once we had like 8 Gunners we went uphil to take out the PP:

th_2014-03-25_00006.jpg

I actually dont have screenshots from what happened then because it all happened way too fast.. within seconds the PP got destroyed. It was a fun match, i believe that it took more then 2 hours to complete but it was worth it! GDI won this match because of teamwork! (Not saying Nod didn't use teamwork :P)

If someone else was also in this match, lemme know what you think? From GDI's point of view it was awesome. However Nod did have the upperhand for awhile, so it should have been fun for them aswel :P

Cheers,

ARC_trooper

Ps: Don't know if there's a topic like this already?

I love it when it gets down to 1 building for each side. It gets really intense.

I wish I had screenshots of this one match I had. It was islands and as we were about to destroy nod's last building with gunners they c4ed our BAR and took the game.. gaah. It was a fun base race though.

I got a headshot today with a hand grenade on a Sakura, in Jelly Marathon. Valor was there, he wasn't involved but he was present in the server.

Full health sakura too. I admit, sometimes I even impress myself. No, literally. I didn't know what to say about that, I couldn't believe I bashed his face with a nade and instakilled him, it was ridiculous, I don't think either of us knew how to even address that. I couldn't even claim responsibility, that was as much an accident as accidentally shooting a SBH when aiming at an enemy nod sniper (happened before too, then he calls aimhax and the enemy nod sniper even said it was a sheer coincidence I shot at him and hit the sbh instead).

Ps: Don't know if there's a topic like this already?

Yes there is, nearly created exactly 24 hours before yours:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=73184&p=127523

That is not exactly the same, that topic is made to show off your skills and how good your game went. This topic is just for fun stuff that happened ingame, things that shouldn't be possible or are just mad! Like those rushes with the same characters, looks like fun :P

If someone else was also in this match, lemme know what you think? From GDI's point of view it was awesome. However Nod did have the upperhand for awhile, so it should have been fun for them aswel :P

That was an awesome match. I didn't realize someone was taking screens until now.

I was just casually giving you a gunner job and then suddenly, a gunner visceroid was born.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Totem Arts Staff

The Brotherhood of Nod's brotherhood of engineers have made coalitions with fellow brothers from Nod army to steal several GDI vehicles to design a new, much more powerful battle tank. Their creativity (slash boredom) has taken the Nod armory into a whole new level

And thus, born the Dragon Tank

10z7r10.jpg

Which then evolves into : Dragon Tank Mk. II

2e36efk.jpg

Courtesy to Brother CampinJeff :P

PS : Where is that recording you told us earlier? Or was it the other guy?

• 2 weeks later...