Players from the old Renegade

WiggaownS

I been playing quite a while and getting addicted all over again now - gonna get in a clan and see how it goes. See H2O are decimating all opposition as always though.

Found a load of signatures I made for people on the old cw.cc forums, had forgotten all about them - whiskey is the only one of this lot I have seen in game though:

whisk2.png

irl33tcopy.png

whisk3.png

whisk1.png

wiggles.png

CyBacopy.png

wrssig2.png

finalren.png

vovatoro.png

tw1x.png

craysig.png

irl33tcopy.png LOL nice find

Yeah we're playing clanwars, but there's basically only 3 clans so we need more to really get it active.

I hope the game will attract some old competitive players back, but it has some bugs to work out, a few more maps to release (Complex :)) and cw.cc has to get automatic reporting implemented (which they're working on.)

check clanwars.cc/renx though and hit us up if you want to play some games

Yep, played Renegade for a long goddamn time. Have gone by [KH]StonerMk2, [siN]StonerMk2 and now {BOA}StonerMk2. Mostly only played on St0rm, =UN= Rules New Maps and i think FnFalls Gz0ne Marathon or something like that. Now im playing RenX mostly on Jelly since its the only US server that seems to always be near full.

I played in alot of teams. I always played Duo 2v2 with empireJBL, were a good 2v2 duo and could give teams such as h20 a challenge. ( dont know the teamname ). I played mostly in Sniper teams such as S5 ( selected 5 with fatalr4ge fr4x, Drs and some others. Played in FE and FE*S. Also played in +RST+ and other teams I cant remember.

does the attached photo answer ur question?

(yes i still have the CD-Key for em, no nobody can have it)

im still using the same username as i did back then: ren9999

i still remember when the first scripts came out (its now scripts 4.1)

hell i still have access to my original XWIS login for renegade

57c9ee936fe94_photo(2).JPG.ddcf597d2d0c99789779bd6a24ceaa54.JPG

I played in alot of teams. I always played Duo 2v2 with empireJBL, were a good 2v2 duo and could give teams such as h20 a challenge. ( dont know the teamname ). I played mostly in Sniper teams such as S5 ( selected 5 with fatalr4ge fr4x, Drs and some others. Played in FE and FE*S. Also played in +RST+ and other teams I cant remember.

Never heard of h-twenty

I still remember when it first came out, back when Westwood studios was still a thing and I was an active member of their boards.

downloaded the demo on a 56k as well, took over 5 hours and disconnection required me to redownload from scratch back then lol.

I remember my online name being GenSFox back then lol.

Never use those discs to actually play the game... They are infamous for being prone to shattering into pieces >.>

Never use those discs to actually play the game... They are infamous for being prone to shattering into pieces >.>

you sure u dont mean the original 2 disc version of RA2? cuz thats what happened to my soviet disc of ra2 a few years ago. had to replace the disc drive (my dad heard it from 2 rooms away too o.O

besides now i have both a The First Decade disc and the origin version as backups

you sure u dont mean the original 2 disc version of RA2? cuz thats what happened to my soviet disc of ra2 a few years ago. had to replace the disc drive (my dad heard it from 2 rooms away too o.O

besides now i have both a The First Decade disc and the origin version as backups

those discs as well? oh my... O_o

well, it happened to me once when removing the red disc from my disc drive. that thing shattered into half a dozen pieces, one of them almost hit my eye. that damn thing scratched my left cheek. good times...

fe rings a bell

and so does empire, even though he was terible, so iuno about giving h2o a challenge.

I remember a player named empire who really sucked, and always played against. I use to roll with -BiO- when renegade was at its prime under a different ID. I miss those good old days. I've actually been waiting for the game to be polished up enough to start playing again.

• 7 months later...

I remember WiggaOwns perfectly. He was playing for +RST+ ( Real Sniper Team ) with M0scito, m0slady, fr4x and others.

The EmpireJBL I remember did not suck at all, inclusive all these players were above standard back then. Mostly snipers.

What happened to renegade do people still play?

People still play the original renegade. The anti cheat patch came out a while ago. It really put a stop to cheating. It's very enjoyable now without the bugs and cheating.

My old nicks are SixGunzLo and tekgunman. These were my older brother's nicks back in 2005-2007 and I still use them sometimes. I came back to Ren under the name "YesNoMayb" and have since then used about 100 smurf nicks.

• 2 weeks later...