[AGN] Anti Exploit Mutator v2.2 [27/03/2014]

AlienXAXS

Hello everyone,

So after reading about players being able to purchase the Orca on any map (and some other exploits) I have made an Anti Exploit mutator.

I highly recommend that server hosts use this mutator.

What It Does

• When an Orca is purchased on a map which does not support flying vehicles, the Orca is destroyed the second it exits the Weapons Factory.
  • The known exploit to get onto the mountain tops behind Nod's sniping hut in CNC-Field has been fixed.

Download

Download here: Click me!

(Place AGNAntiExploit.u inside your servers CookedPC folder)

Install

I do not have any mutators installed:

Put this line onto the end of your servers startup URL:

?mutator=AGNAntiExploit.AntiExploit

I have mutators already installed:

Ammend your servers startup URL mutators section to include:

AGNAntiExploit.AntiExploit

Example:

?mutator=MyMutator.BigHead,AGNAntiExploit.AntiExploit,AnotherMutator.ThisThing

Example startup line:

UDK.exe server CNC-Field?AdminPassword=****?maxplayers=40?vehiclelimit=12?minelimit=45?mutator=AGNBigHead.BigHead,AGNMutator.SnipersOnly,AGNMutator.DisableBots,AGNAntiExploit.AntiExploit -port=7777 -multihome=109.169.45.139 -nohomedir -configsubdir=Config_Server1 -log=LogServer1.log

If you wish to submit other exploits that you think I might be able to patch via a Mutator please let me know via a PM.

Thanks

Change Log

27/03/2014 (v2.2)

• Stability fixes.

26/03/2014 (v2.1)

• Added CNC-Whiteout and CNC-LakeSide to the flying-enabled maps list.

25/03/2014 (v2)

• Mutator now correctly kills vehicles, ejects passengers and kills them also if they are still attempting to exploit on CNC-Field upon the next check.
  • Fixed some server crashes.

24/03/2014 (v1)

Initial Release

Edited by Guest

Can it be that this causes ALL the orca's to be destroyed? Just crashed out of a match (no warning, screen froze and i was back at my desktop, can't remember which server :P) but in Whiteout and Walls the orca just got destroyed the moment it left the WF

You would know if it was my Mutator doing this on someones server as the mutator shows a message from [AGN-AE] in the EVA section at the very top left of your screen.

There was a bug (that has been fixed in a version released a few hours ago now) which killed orca's on the Whiteout and Lakeside map, however with my internal testing walls worked fine for me.