my teams bots are trying to kill me

BigWyrm67

• 7 months later...

This thread is of March 2014, so I assume it is related to Beta2. I saw the same behavior in OpenBeta3. "Same" as far as the description here sufficiently describe it and I have been able to see it...

It does not seem to apply to all team members then. At least 1 usually but I could not observe more details yet. Running it for 2 weeks now with limited time to spent...

• 1 year later...

I have observed this exact thing in the current version. I also notice that when repairing the vehicle and the driver seat is locked, bots will sometimes follow the vehicle trying to take it. They will attempt this until killed by the enemy or presumably when the vehicle is destroyed. Nevermind, they followed me because I told them to, they just never stop until the game is over.

• Totem Arts Staff

Bots will attack each other for some reason. There are a lot of Bot bugs.

An example is when you give the bot the "follow me" command, it will follow you. But when you give the "fall back" command they will keep following you.

• 2 weeks later...

I think you can just 'Q' them to follow and unfollow ? Not sure anymore. I pretty much made that follow feature within 5 minutes and never looked at it again since. This was pretty much just experimental and never made it out of the experimental phase.

I think you can just 'Q' them to follow and unfollow ? Not sure anymore. I pretty much made that follow feature within 5 minutes and never looked at it again since. This was pretty much just experimental and never made it out of the experimental phase.

Very handy for map testing. Bugged though. I've only used it in the SDK, unsure about the main build. Bots will follow you but will never unfollow. The quote plays and the notification shows but once they follow you that's it, you're stuck with them are their suicidal tendencies.