Upcoming game update

Havoc89

The Projectile of the arty is traveling in an arc ...

because that makes it slightly harder to aim they did increase the speed of the projectile

(not sure how that will change anything on "difficulty")

It will make it easier to time hitting moving vehicles.

I had no idea there was one on the Nod side but there appears to be one:

2_rE38vJK8Y

The GDI entry were so easy to spot, but I never saw that one mentioned before. Its not nearly as big a deal at least, since Nod is the one with stealth.

That's what I was on about.

Does that mean we have to uninstall Beta I and re-install with Beta II?
You fixed the collision problem on both sides of walls right?

Nod being able to get in the sides of GDI base? Yes.

There's also the glitch where you can ride a vehicle (and i've seen one or two infantry do it aswell) at the right side. The right side if your standing in front of it and looking at the base. There Nod can drive its way into the GDI base and on the other side GDI can ride into Nod's base.

However Nod's sneaky way in was more exploited thus far, glad that's fixed :P

This was present in Original Ren as well. I haven't tested in RenX, but in Original Ren it required quite a lot of teamwork as you had to move forward and the same pace as the vehicle you were on was (otherwise you would fall off) and was therefor allowed. If in RenX you can just stand in place and be moved on a vehicle, yeah that needs to be fixed. But having the feature of Original Ren would be interesting to keep around.

Not having a toggle for mouse smoothing still makes me uncomfortable, knowing that the .ini is set to 'true'.

Just add it in, please. This mouse smoothing has been hunting me for ages and I'm sick of doing funny things to the .ini's every time.

Not having a toggle for mouse smoothing still makes me uncomfortable, knowing that the .ini is set to 'true'.

Just add it in, please. This mouse smoothing has been hunting me for ages and I'm sick of doing funny things to the .ini's every time.

Agreed. The fact that it's on my default is kind of silly. It was mostly there to counter bal mouses more than anything...not many people use these anymore, so it should a t the very least be set to false by default.