"Where have all the servers gone? Long time passing."

A-Rodge

Stop whining and complaining people. Geez, the developers are working in their SPARE time on the game.

This is only the open BETA release of the game, of course there are bound to be a small hiccups here and there.

Stop whining and complaining people. Geez, the developers are working in their SPARE time on the game.

This is only the open BETA release of the game, of course there are bound to be a small hiccups here and there.

No one is saying anything about the developers.

OT: I'm usually too lazy to join servers that aren't near full and/or don't have the time to wait. People waiting on the patch to fix crashing probably isn't helping either.

You can basically take everything that was said here and reverse it to get a picture of what iran is really saying

Rarely do people actually take it out on the devs.

Perseonally, if I ever get in any special mood because of this game, its only because Renegade X is literally my only hopes of having a multiplayer FPS that I can play with and unwind.

Take all this as a sign of deep affection over this project. I want this to be good and popular so badly, because there is nothing else. Once Renegade X is dead, I don't see myself playing anything in multiplayer anymore. Like, at all.

My relationship with this game is pretty sad. Sometimes ill refresh the server list for 15 minutes until a spot opens up. Then Ill probably get a crash 30 minutes in. Rinse. Repeat. Im like that emotionally disturbed girlfriend stereotype: I keep coming back hoping that it will change because my love outweighs the pain.

It's been a while since we had our server full.

..As much as i could monitor it (no other admins and mods atm), Nothing bad was happening, the issue that really seemed to repeat was the player loss from crashing after a match, that really took numbers down, sometimes almost half.

Me and a friend usually go on and hope people join but we will wait for the patch to get back to that. I hope people come back, I just got a new server :3

I think the parts of this game that function are amazing. I personally also love playing on moderated servers myself.

Generally, I avoid full-on sized games though, 12 a side is fine for me. Anyway, I agree there is nothing wrong considering the game in discussion and it's development team.

However, isn't no harm waiting for patches either :P

My server gets people it in when 4 of our moderators starts it up and then it starts pouring in.

Today we've had some good games.

[18] Total Players: 19 - GDI: 9 - Nod: 10

[18] GDI: [CBJ] Coldfire; commanderchode; Black Widow; AlerPL; Poyo; Aesi; Player; MasterMind; Richard Jeffery;

[18] Nod: TiberiumEvolution; TinMan; hayhachi; Scebis; Hotice; Project ReGenesis; Trigger; Wu Jing; themexicanpirate; MonoKid;

[01] !pl

[01] Total Players: 14 - GDI: 7 - Nod: 7

[01] GDI: Haby001; utudaddyo; Zoinker; Where's my Medal?; [WTG]creepingdeath; Kevin Butt; UrBoiBangz;

[01] Nod: Player812; Player820; BabaBabaBam; Commissar M.Bison; FBIIZ; Richard Jeffery; Paolo Damaso;

Perseonally, if I ever get in any special mood because of this game, its only because Renegade X is literally my only hopes of having a multiplayer FPS that I can play with and unwind.

Take all this as a sign of deep affection over this project. I want this to be good and popular so badly, because there is nothing else. Once Renegade X is dead, I don't see myself playing anything in multiplayer anymore. Like, at all.

I know it's off topic,but try Natural selection 2.

I think renegade players would apreciate that game,it's a mix of RTS/FPS(more so than renegade since ns2 has an actuall comander and building a base and getting upgrades just like you would in something like starcraft)it also has highish TTK and it's skillfull and old school.

Still,I know exactly what you mean,we now live in the time of generic modern military shooters and sci fi games that has generic modern military shooter gunplay,which doesnt take any skill,has any dept and is generally very boring.

I just miss high TTK games with objectives and team work,I have been struggling to find an FPS game that is remotely appealing to me as good old section 8 was.

I know it's off topic,but try Natural selection 2.

I think renegade players would apreciate that game,it's a mix of RTS/FPS(more so than renegade since ns2 has an actuall comander and building a base and getting upgrades just like you would in something like starcraft)it also has highish TTK and it's skillfull and old school.

Still,I know exactly what you mean,we now live in the time of generic modern military shooters and sci fi games that has generic modern military shooter gunplay,which doesnt take any skill,has any dept and is generally very boring.

I just miss high TTK games with objectives and team work,I have been struggling to find an FPS game that is remotely appealing to me as good old section 8 was.

I play NS2 every now and then but I don't find very relaxing; it can get stressful sometimes and crazy at times. NS2 is a fairly fun game though and Nuclear Dawn is a similar game that I found to be fun (not sure of its current state though). :P

Renegade-X can be stressful and crazy at times too but I just feel much more relaxed playing Renegade-X but maybe that's just because C&C Renegade was the first PC shooter I had played. ;)

Section 8 (and Prejudice) was an awesome MP game, real shame it died off. :(