Seeing cloaked sbh

sdsz11111

In the last game I can saw cloaked sbh - not the translucent one that you can discovered when you get near. But in the original red suit, discovered from far distance. The targeting box didn't appear when I aimed at him.

My teammate didn't discovered him as I did.

I played walls_flying and this happened twice. Maybe a model problem?

Happened to me as well, but only when entering a game. I entered, and I spotted 2 sbh (without their cloaks, from my perspective) hiding in base. I proceeded to kill them with a carbine.

They called me a hacker (especially since they thought I killed them from that distance with a pistol, not a carbine).

Was just weird. I mean, I wasn't hacking, but it obviously wasn't fair. It also happened on Walls_Flying but I have no idea if thats relevant.

We are on Beta 2.0a, and it still happens. I was "again" accused to be a cheater. I cannot be sure if this SBH has just fired so he was de-cloaked or if I am abusing an exploit/bug without my knowledge. Excuse me. It happened when I exit our PP on whiteout and I immediately saw an uncloaked SBH, shot him of course. What should I had done? Our PP was massed-beaconed by SBHs in that time.

I thought I have posted this issue already, but it seems that I had forgot it. Or i simply don't find my post right now, I am too lazy.

Hey SOVEREIGN_, we just met each other inside a RenX server. Did you see that GodRider? He recorded me nearly for 30 minutes, at least started many times to reach 30 minutes and accused me to be a cheater.

Those kiddies will never know, that such great games as RenX BETA (2.0a) are still under development and such games have still issues within.

I've noticed that this bug really only happens in the Walls_Flying, and it seems to be isolated to certain players really. Typically the bug only happens to me when I happen to join mid-game and buildings were destroyed. Sometimes I can even see Stealth Tanks when this bug happens.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm really getting tired of this shit. I'm not gonna play this game anymore untill it's getting fixed. I got fuckin banned by a fuckin admin because he killed me while I was invisible. So I cursed and now I'm banned... >_<

I'm just gonna wait for open beta 3 and hopefully it's getting fixed.

• 3 weeks later...

Happenend to me too, I saw SBHs from quite a distance "hiding" in plain sight. No targetting box, but a sniper shot killed em. Ofcourse the dude accused me of cheating, this happened a while back though.

Today on Islands, I saw an SBH sneaking passed the GDI main entrance, no one seemed to care (or couldnt see him while I did?) but I shot him. As I was actively driving around the base in my APC, this time I wasnt accused for being a cheater.

I think it's funny when it happens when I'm playing on GDI, not so funny when I'm the SBH on Nod :P

Beta 2.0a sais nuff