Video of hacker in Jelly-X Marathon

Unit

if you had typed what the cheat(s) were doing instead of showing a nice quality video ill bet you'd have way more replies in here of people stating there are no cheats in renegade x and he was just a good player, a bit like the other cheat threads ¬ ¬

thats pretty damned useful tho, might be a better idea to keep fraps or bandicam running just incase.

if you had typed what the cheat(s) were doing instead of showing a nice quality video ill bet you'd have way more replies in here of people stating there are no cheats in renegade x and he was just a good player, a bit like the other cheat threads ¬ ¬

What?

thats pretty damned useful tho, might be a better idea to keep fraps or bandicam running just incase.

you just made it pretty damn obvious that youve either never played renegade x, let alone used the PIC, or your are a massive troll and need to GTFO

i can tell by the rate of fire alone that the player with the personal ion cannon is obviously hacking, probably combining a rate of fire hack with an aimbot

you just made it pretty damn obvious that youve either never played renegade x, let alone used the PIC, or your are a massive troll and need to GTFO

i can tell by the rate of fire alone that the player with the personal ion cannon is obviously hacking, probably combining a rate of fire hack with an aimbot

I think you meant to quote Iran's post.

I think you meant to quote Iran's post.

Why do you actually think so? Actually, it makes way more sense in the way it is. And about the sentence itself: Why should there be trolling if there is actually evidence? I don't even get why people are haxing in such a game, but that's just me. It's nothing that needs to be discussed.

try re-reading my post, im saying quite clearly that people who just post threads as words only tend to get mocked, ive done so twice myself, i posted that there were cheats and got slammed by some saying im talking crap and that they are just good renegade/sniper players.

then we have this thread which has concrete video evidence showing its quite clear and that its handy, and im agreeing and complimenting the video evidence showing everything nice and clearly.

im re-reading my own post and cant see how youve misunderstood, unless im the only one thinking my post was clear?

Has there been any actual evidence released that this individual was partaking in illicit e-doping activity? Or are we just forming a mob of rabble? Can't argue with the mob.

If youre trolling the OP, limit to 1 troll post per thread.

If not...well thats just sad.