Please include auto aiming in the next patch

zocom7

And while we're at it, let's make all weapons hit-scan! And instagib! And make buildings invincible, except the enemy's buildings! And make every character class have stealth. Make basic infantry have *double* stealth for balance! C4 will have the power of nukes and nukes and ions will take out the entire base! Proxy mines will move and actively seek out enemies! Harvesters will collect 1 million credits per dump!

This game will be perfect in no time!

And while we're at it, let's make all weapons hit-scan! And instagib! And make buildings invincible, except the enemy's buildings! And make every character class have stealth. Make basic infantry have *double* stealth for balance! C4 will have the power of nukes and nukes and ions will take out the entire base! Proxy mines will move and actively seek out enemies! Harvesters will collect 1 million credits per dump!

I want 2 mil per dump.

no, basic infantry need triple stealth

Please give kill streak nukes/ion cannons. And beacons are silly, just let us target the building to be destroyed from a bird's-eye view.

Instead of the binocular(?) you use for airstrikes you call in a nuke/ion strike!

Ramjets should fire some real blue beams instead of a witty blue line, like the Ion Cannon! I'm going to kick ass with my 4-clip ramjet rifle now! Now i don't even have to aim to kill 4 people with 1 magazine!