Signatures!

ARC_trooper

Hello,

I want to start using the almighty photoshop again. (its been awhile)

So if anyone likes to get a signature (you know that thing that comes under your post) then post in this topic! I don't know how long it will take for me to make one and how much time i have available for it to do.. But i'll do my best!

So post what kind of sig you want to have, i'll try to do the magic. (and please be gentle, its been years since the last time i used the program for this) Just add you're desires, not that you say "i dont care what it is" and you get a cat sig what you don't like :P

- ARC_trooper

Ps: I dont know if theres a 'demand' for this but we'll see :P

I don't really have much interest in a new signature atm, mine took hours to make, and was supposed to be part of a video (which i'll continue working on in a couple of months). but why not make a cool animated avatar? Or if you really want to get busy with a signature that much i can request one for fun, if you want. ^_^

Peanutbutter signature, go!

you mean that stuff that you put on bread and stuff? :P

That would look something like this?

peanutbuttersig.jpg

direct link: http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h298/ ... tersig.jpg

Or am i completely wrong lol

Edit:

I don't really have much interest in a new signature atm, mine took hours to make, and was supposed to be part of a video (which i'll continue working on in a couple of months). but why not make a cool animated avatar? Or if you really want to get busy with a signature that much i can request one for fun, if you want. ^_^

Sorry didn't read this (overlooked it) I just want to practice again, i dont mind creating more. Just give me some suggestions and if i have the time i'll try to create some. Havent done animated ones in a really really long time though :P But practice makes perfect right?

Cool! But i think i'll go for the signature after all, because i just came up with something that would be totally amazing. Have you ever heard of the game system shock? Creating anything in that area would make my mind blow into pieces! Yet i think it would be very difficult to make a signature out of that game.

Oh my... Why haven't i just removed this above... Ermmm, you know what? Let's change the game instead. Chrono trigger should be easy enough, i think? :P

Yeah, let's go for Chrono Trigger. Or System Shock if you don't mind. Oh god, i'm so indecisive... .-.

Chrono Trigger is a western RPG, not very well known right know because it's pretty old indeed (it was released for the SNES). I'm not going to explain why it's one of the best RPG's ever made (lol, no bias here :P), but most of the characters are similar to the ones in Dragonball Z because they are made by the same person (Akira Toriyama). You basically are a swordman that travels to 5 diffrent timelines and save the world in every one of them, all connected to a 30 hour lasting storyline.

System shock is a cyberpunk horror game from 1994, and blah blah, it's a very good horror game, praised by critics but flopped commercially because it was too advanced to run smoothly on computers from that time, got delayed and it had to compete with games like Doom that also got released around that period.

What you might notice about that game the most is the picture of a woman's face connected to all kinds of green and white lines 'n' stuff. It's the AI called Shodan on a spaceship called Citadel Station, and hell, what was she good at scaring the shit out of people.

Something like this?

systemshocksig5.jpg

Direct link: http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h298/ ... cksig5.jpg

Actually also have one without the flare (was just testing it on that one :P)

systemshocksig4.jpg

Direct link: http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h298/ ... cksig4.jpg

Can also try something completely else if you like

Hahah, nicely done! I can't stop smiling! :D

Was it hard to make? What do you think of the signature you made? Is it your style? :P

EDIT: do you want some background information on the pictures you used? Or have you already looked for that yourself? :P

Haha i already did some research :P Its actually a pretty cool storyline, should have been released in this pc-era! Would have been epic.

Doing stuff like that is not hard, just have to figure out how the hell everything works again :P However thats just basic stuff, hardest part is getting the renders. (cutting them out and such)

Haha i already did some research :P Its actually a pretty cool storyline, should have been released in this pc-era! Would have been epic.

Doing stuff like that is not hard, just have to figure out how the hell everything works again :P However thats just basic stuff, hardest part is getting the renders. (cutting them out and such)

If you have some spare time and don't mind getting really scared, don't be afraid to play a 20 year old game. This game has one of the best storylines ever made, hands down. Every time you think you understand the story, nope, it throws another jaw-breaking part at you. First time i played this game i built a genuine feeling of hate (and not just a bit!) towards the main enemy, if you're willing to look past it's outdated grapics and clunky keybinds, off course.