My review

Sanxis

First , I want to thank developers for bringing back old memories . While playing the game I've made my opinions for things that bother me and I'd like to share them with you .

1) For me launcher doesn't work , so while using in-game server browser , I can't see the ping of servers and the maps . I have to check the tags to see if its from correct zone , the problem is not every server using tags as their name and there is no way to know it .

2) While playing the game there are no options to change anything ( no sound , key or gameplay settings ) I hope you guys are going to add it .

3) Vote and chat system needs to be tweaked . %51 of players vote to work is not good , it is hard to get even 7+ vote on something . Chat disappears too soon , hard to read the messages while fighting and opening console to read them is waste of time .

4) Sbh's laser rifle seems weak compared to others , maybe decrease the rate of fire and increase the damage . It is not easy to kill someone if they are on alert and constantly moving and jumping , if not then they are already dead .

5) Speaking of moving , while fighting everyone is jumping like a kangaroo , I think infantry needs to be a little slower.

6) Quickswitching needs to be fixed if possible . If they have good aim , Sydney / Ravenshaw becomes deadly as fuck . You have almost no chance against them on close combat .

7) There are some glitched places to put beacons , it needs to be fixed ( there is a thread about it ) . But i think roofs are legit places . At least you have air vehicles to get up there ( if you have one ) And it is team's fault letting enemy paradrop . Because someone have to defend the base .

8) Helicopters are weak , I love using them but I mean what is the point of getting them , if the infantry and vehicles have longer range than them ? They need more health / armor and increase of their weapon range . They are air vehicles after all , not some paper plane ! Its funny that I have to get close to them more than they do to shoot . Good luck getting past the tiberium field on Whiteout or the gunners on Walls ( the middle ). They really need range buff if not the armor . By the way why do we have gunner on apache / orca ? It is most useless thing in game , you can't even aim that , you are at pilot's mercy . Swap the missile launcher with machine gun or let us aim the damn thing . I'd prefer machine gun thought . And I think they need to be specialized . Apache = Anti Armor ( to counter GDI tanks ) and Orca = Anti Infantry . It feels like pilotting the Little Bird ( From the damage and health perspective ) from Battlefield instead of the Attack Helicopter .

9) %80 of time when I join a server it is always Field / Goldrush . I don't know what other people think but I don't like playing these maps for hours . I prefer Walls , Islands and Mesa . Because of the launcher problem I can't see the maps servers are playing so I need to check every server to find correct one .

10) Sniping seems too easy , its feels like 360 no-scope . Don't you guys think ? Like Sydney or Raven , Sakura / Havocs dominating battlefield with their skills (!) body shooting people .

11) Sometimes when defusing a beacon , for some unknown reason character suicides . This happened to me and others so many times . I can't count how many times we lost a building because everyone trying to defuse it died from heart attack ? ( Edit : Looks like it is a c4 bug )

12) Flamethrower needs a serious buff , If I encounter one using it , I just laugh at them and their pathetic damage .

13) Hackers everywhere ! Speedhackers and aimbotters ( this is new ) . I hope developers are going to fix it with next patch .

14) In some places you can get under the map and get stuck , only way to escape is suicide . ( Example : rocks on Walls )

By the way are we going to get new units ? The extra units from renegade on multiplayer practice , Initiate , Acolyte and Templar maybe ? I'd love to play as them , using tiberium weapons and healing in tiberium fields . But then there would be tiberium field campers I think . Overall this is a very good game for an open beta , I remember how awful Battlefield 3 beta was , damn those hilarious glitches ...

These all I've had in my mind . I want to know what do you guys think about .

Edited by Guest

10) Sniping seems too easy , its feels like 360 no-scope . Don't you guys think ? Like Sydney or Raven , Sakura / Havocs dominating battlefield with their skills (!) body shooting people .

It's harder since people can sprint now (your point #5). Reload times have increased too, and other infantry have received buffs so it's easy to ambush a sniper and kill them.

11) Sometimes when defusing a beacon , for some unknown reason character suicides . This happened to me and others so many times , I can't count how many times we lost a building because of this .

Probably because of the timed c4. If the SBH that placed it dies he no longer gets kill credit and as such your death will appear as a suicide when you get killed by it.

11) Sometimes when defusing a beacon , for some unknown reason character suicides . This happened to me and others so many times , I can't count how many times we lost a building because of this .

Probably because of the timed c4. If the SBH that placed it dies he no longer gets kill credit and as such your death will appear as a suicide when you get killed by it.

But we were 5 - 6 meters away from the beacon while defusing and there was no c4 nearby . I can understand if 1 or 2 player died but 6 engi dying instantly is ridiculous . You may be right but I check everytime before defusing it . I don't know maybe c4 became invisible ?

Edited by Guest