Speed hack fix err but where ?

rytlock

Now i have been in a lot of servers and still seeing tons of speed hackers what fuck up the game for everyone else :mad: now i know you guys got a pinned up command line on adding it to servers but dose it really fix it i can't tell tbh not one server i have been in has the fix also on the note how can you tell what servers have this new code fix installed on servers maybe a little update patch showing you on the server listings like you click on a server and it shows renegade x 1.01 or something :cool:

The problem with the fix is that it would require every server admin to check the forums and check that particular post. I imagine a lot of servers aren't using it.

The fix will probably be a part of the next patch.

yep most are to lazy ass to do it was just on a server people spamming hackers then had 2 people from the clan for that server saying plz report the name then people was saying how about kicking them then reporting the name or update your server they said don't know how lol

also i hope that the next patch what they will give us is a auto update forces it to be on Evey server and client now its just the waiting game for it ?

ah 1 other thing i did see when you start up the Renegade x launcher click on a server game version : open beta 1 i guess if it was say 2 then you would know that they installed a the new codes would be the best way to see if it got it that is if they did it as a quick patch then to add command lines :P

I'm not sure if the fix is ineffective, or if servers really just haven't implemented it. It's odd that they haven't added a notification in the browser though, just like the one that notified about the limiting max players to 40 requirement. Peeople seemed to see that one just fine, after all.

lol all comes down to three things

1 : Servers are to lazy or don't understand how to add the code

2: the speed hack Fix code dose not work

3: Servers what have the code are server what a 0 players and full of bot + there is no way to see what server have the code installed

Because atm 80% of the server i join have 2 to 3 speed hackers in it then people quit the servers and you end up with most server 0 players because pointless to play

I'm sure the servers with players know about it. Whether or not the server owners themselves saw the post isn't really all that relevant. There are more players than server owners and therefore players are more likely to be the ones to see the notice on the forum. All they have to do is join a server and tell everyone about the fix and then get the server owner's attention. Especially if there is a speed hacker present to start the conversation on it.

Rencorner.com Servers all have it and it does work. We have tested it:

[0255.53] Rx: CHAT: "[.H2O.]Volcom"<257> say "u got it?"

[0265.47] ScriptLog: Possible speed hack by Pr0eX

[0278.60] Rx: CHAT: "Pr0eX"<256> say "okay check logs"

[0284.53] ScriptLog: Possible speed hack by Pr0eX

[0288.87] Rx: CHAT: "Pr0eX"<256> say "shit I cant move"

[0303.60] ScriptLog: Possible speed hack by Pr0eX

[0321.23] Rx: CHAT: "[.H2O.]Volcom"<257> say "lol"

[0322.67] ScriptLog: Possible speed hack by Pr0eX

[0325.20] Rx: CHAT: "[.H2O.]Volcom"<257> say "alright"

[0341.73] ScriptLog: Possible speed hack by Pr0eX

Rencorner.com Servers all have it and it does work. We have tested it:

[0255.53] Rx: CHAT: "[.H2O.]Volcom"<257> say "u got it?"

[0265.47] ScriptLog: Possible speed hack by Pr0eX

[0278.60] Rx: CHAT: "Pr0eX"<256> say "okay check logs"

[0284.53] ScriptLog: Possible speed hack by Pr0eX

[0288.87] Rx: CHAT: "Pr0eX"<256> say "shit I cant move"

[0303.60] ScriptLog: Possible speed hack by Pr0eX

[0321.23] Rx: CHAT: "[.H2O.]Volcom"<257> say "lol"

[0322.67] ScriptLog: Possible speed hack by Pr0eX

[0325.20] Rx: CHAT: "[.H2O.]Volcom"<257> say "alright"

[0341.73] ScriptLog: Possible speed hack by Pr0eX

prolly the best server for USA, doesn't rubberband like jelly and other servers and actually has admins

lol