Just an Idea

I really love the time and care put into Renegade X. It is a master piece. I have an Idea that i hope you guys find interesting. It would be cool if you are able to select what time period your playing in which would change the looks of the buildings,weapons, etc. Also adding new weapons, vehicles, characters, and classes. For example if you changed it to the Tiberium Sun period you could ride in Titans, Wolverines,Juggernauts, or Tick Tanks and you could be a disc thrower or jump jet infantry. I hope you guys take this into consideration. Supporting Fan- Supermarauder

Note: This is also my first time on the forums so Hi :)

Are you prepared to wait up to 10 years for that?

Most of the devs. work was getting the game to work correctly. Adding new models would probably not even that hard. But there are better ideas around...

I really love the time and care put into Renegade X. It is a master piece. I have an Idea that i hope you guys find interesting. It would be cool if you are able to select what time period your playing in which would change the looks of the buildings,weapons, etc. Also adding new weapons, vehicles, characters, and classes. For example if you changed it to the Tiberian Sun period you could ride in Titans, Wolverines,Juggernauts, or Tick Tanks and you could be a disc thrower or jump jet infantry. I hope you guys take this into consideration. Supporting Fan- Supermarauder

Note: This is also my first time on the forums so Hi :)