Apache vs Orca

EvilReFlex

It was not balanced in Renegade either, the Orca was just slightly better, and it should be since it's more high-tech and GDI should have better vehicles.

I feel in general both are terrible now. The reloading chaingun is worse than APC.

They both need buffs, thats for sure. Otherwise, I'm actually one to believe that the Apache should be better.

What should happen in a nutshell -> the Apache should be able to out-gun the Orca with his focus on a better machine gun, while the Orca is much better for ground assault with his rockets (both aircrafts being able to dodge each other's rockets). Thats the "theory", in my eyes.

They both need to be more effective overall as well. I think a buff in range would be in order, but thats just me.

They both need buffs, thats for sure. Otherwise, I'm actually one to believe that the Apache should be better.

What should happen in a nutshell -> the Apache should be able to out-gun the Orca with his focus on a better machine gun, while the Orca is much better for ground assault with his rockets (both aircrafts being able to dodge each other's rockets). Thats the "theory", in my eyes.

They both need to be more effective overall as well. I think a buff in range would be in order, but thats just me.

I agree, I think they need to be more specialized.

Definitely a range buff and the lock on range for rocket soldiers need to be reduce significantly. They can lock on from half the map away, if not more D:

It was not balanced in Renegade either, the Orca was just slightly better, and it should be since it's more high-tech and GDI should have better vehicles.

Except for the fact the Orca sounded like an airplane taking off constantly so that anyone was able to hear them across the field, while the Apache made no sound basically.

But yeah If you forget that obviously not so import fact, then they were balanced.