Any old players?!

Spike1233

Hey guys!

I used to play Renegade for hours DAILY. I used to moderate FnFall, LTRoush, and probably a few others I just cant remember anymore.

Im wondering if any of my old comrades are here!

A few names I remember are Quadra00, Prej4life, Fnfall, Ltroush, Vimy, Grnfusion... and thats about it! Its been way too long to remember more then that.

FnFall's sniper server, I fondly remember that name as it was my go-to sniper server. I didn't play there that often though.

Don't suppose anyone recognizes the name secretsky? My favourite server was Black Cell, but I was never really involved that deep in any community during my time of Renegade (2003-2006), nor did I make that many friends.

We could probably be playing with some of the same people we battled with 10 years ago, and not even know it.

Hey guys!

I used to play Renegade for hours DAILY. I used to moderate FnFall, LTRoush, and probably a few others I just cant remember anymore.

A few names I remember are Quadra00, Prej4life, Fnfall, Ltroush, Vimy, Grnfusion... and thats about it! Its been way too long to remember more then that.

Spike. I'm Quadra lol. I changed my name after 1 year of using it. In 2004.

Grnfusion doesn't play anymore. He hasn't been around since 2006 and he popped in for 1 day in Jelly in 2012.

Prej4life became Newbsh0t who quit ren in 2006

FnFall became known as gz0ne servers which died in 2008-09

LTROUSH closed his community a year after I resigned as co-owner and me and Vinny expanded mt0wn into a community which we closed in 2007 since a lot of us went seperate ways.

You can find me and Vinny now running www.ttp-gaming.net. You might see some familiar faces like Tweek (Zeroverve), Hondax707 (Magikarp), and WNxSmiley (Mitzi).

I used to be a regular on Jelly and I think the FnFall sniper server. I was hoping to run into Tellson from jelly somewhere.

Tellsson is lost playing world of tanks.. he came back to ren last year for a bit and from what I heard last he is still actively involved with WoT.

Hey guys!

Spike. I'm Quadra lol. I changed my name after 1 year of using it. In 2004.

Grnfusion doesn't play anymore. He hasn't been around since 2006 and he popped in for 1 day in Jelly in 2012.

Prej4life became Newbsh0t who quit ren in 2006

FnFall became known as gz0ne servers which died in 2008-09

LTROUSH closed his community a year after I resigned as co-owner and me and Vinny expanded mt0wn into a community which we closed in 2007 since a lot of us went seperate ways.

You can find me and Vinny now running http://www.ttp-gaming.net. You might see some familiar faces like Tweek (Zeroverve), Hondax707 (Magikarp), and WNxSmiley (Mitzi).

I somehow knew you'd be the first one I'd find here. Holy crap. Good to hear from you, too! I still remember the days of IRC moderation... takes me back. Hope everythings going well for everyone, though!

I used to be a regular on Jelly and I think the FnFall sniper server. I was hoping to run into Tellson from jelly somewhere.

Tellsson is lost playing world of tanks.. he came back to ren last year for a bit and from what I heard last he is still actively involved with WoT.

Thanks for the information :) hopefully he will return one day

• Totem Arts Staff

Played from 2001 (demo) until 2010 under the names dnd2000, Fobinator, and then mostly as [NE]Fobby[GEN].

I played on [NE] Public Warzone, BlueYonder, UNRULES GSA, UNRULES New Maps, Ground Zero, [bA] Toaster Oven, Smoker's Lounge, Renmaps, Renwarz, FnFalls, LtRoush, Renstation, -BiO- Logical Warfare, The Pitts, Atomix, Exodus, and many others.

I still have my 2 disc version of renegade around here somewhere...

playes mostly st0rm till their ren servers shutdown... then I stopped for awhile and then I mostly played on the cloud server (anybody know their website?) and the MPF newmaps server... I been using the same name the entire time, never lost my xwis account (xwis name = ren9999)

I still have my 2 disc version of renegade around here somewhere...

playes mostly st0rm till their ren servers shutdown... then I stopped for awhile and then I mostly played on the cloud server (anybody know their website?) and the MPF newmaps server... I been using the same name the entire time, never lost my xwis account (xwis name = ren9999)

haha I still have three of those 2 disc version around! bought them on sale for my friends, to get them to play with me.

• 1 year later...

Old thread, but good to see some of you old goons still around! Vinny.. You still own a piece of my heart my friend. Quad, I still love you too.

Man, the times have changed! I went from member to co-owner of Gamerz0ne to starting my own community with a few familiar names, and stopped playing Ren back in 06 or 07, Back here and there now but most been rocking League and Moba style games when I can.

I'll be playing here and there for sure and will definitely check out some of the servers.

i played quite a bit of renegade back in the day as well.. 2002-2006 i believe.. ended up doing some modding for it and then went on to battlefield 1942 when that was released and worked on some tiberian sun conversion stuff with Havoc89 back in the day.

tried this game for the first time yesterday, i might get hooked again, really brought back some memories of the old days :)