Old Renegade Sounds

mastermichael4

The only old sounds I wish were back are the classic death sounds for soldiers. Everything else is fine. I love the updated Light Tank firing sound. It's like an orgasm for my ears.

But seriously, sometimes you gotta update stuff. The sounds would probably be noticeably lower in quality in comparison to the rest. Some people would find it jarring I think.

The nod announcer voice is intentionally different. Evo works for GDI so it didnt make sense for hear to be broadcasting to NOD. Also the different announcer voices allows you to tell which team laid a beacon or airstrike.

So EVA is GDI and CABAL (I guess its this they use, didn't really pay much attention to the voice just the info) is the Brotherhoods equal, however CABAL was first made towards the end of the First Tiberium War in the form of a Prototype, which one would guess would not be used in a Nod base until it was finished.

The nod announcer voice is intentionally different. Evo works for GDI so it didnt make sense for hear to be broadcasting to NOD. Also the different announcer voices allows you to tell which team laid a beacon or airstrike.

So EVA is GDI and CABAL (I guess its this they use, didn't really pay much attention to the voice just the info) is the Brotherhoods equal, however CABAL was first made towards the end of the First Tiberium War in the form of a Prototype, which one would guess would not be used in a Nod base until it was finished.

Well CABAL needed to be given a voice pattern from someone right, guess they used there pa system guy as the basis. The voice does suit nod much better though even if it does need some polishing.