Hosting and Playing the same time

Neoseer88

Hello,

First off all gratz for making this game alive again. It brings my old school days back again. But is there any way to host a server on my pc and also playing on the same pc on the server. Because I would like to create a server for my friends so they can learn a bit of the game with teammates. Hopefully you can answer my question.

Yours sincerly,

Neoseer88

How to setup a RenX Server: viewtopic.php?f=119&t=71916

As you're hosting it from home, you would have to port forward UDP port 7777 to your LAN IP address of your computer on your router - www.portforward.com might help with this.

Note:

When joining the server, please ensure YOU use the Direct IP Address connection method, your friends should be able to use the server browser.

How to setup a RenX Server: http://www.renegade-x.com/forums/viewto ... 19&t=71916

Note:

When joining the server, please ensure YOU use the Direct IP Address connection method, your friends should be able to use the server browser.

He's exactly right...only you will have to use your direct IP address (local internal IP , probably 192.168.x.x:7777 , where 7777 is whatever port you have set your server to)