Ability to reload on a full mag=unnecessary and cumbersome

Not a whole lot more to say. I noticed for some reason you can reload a full gun, preventing you from firing for up to 3 seconds if you accidentally press R in a frantic firefight. I've never seen that, and would rather it was not a thing, though I am not labeling it a bug in the strictest sense.

On the contrary, I've had a bug every now and then were my gun would just randomly stop firing (tanks as well), and the only way to fix it would be to reload.

It was also in the original game, and it's habit for a ton of old renegade players to constantly reload.

Also; http://www.renegadeforums.com/index.php ... 4167&rid=0

Here's what happened last time someone tried to remove it. Please don't do it again.

On the contrary, I've had a bug every now and then were my gun would just randomly stop firing (tanks as well), and the only way to fix it would be to reload.

It was also in the original game, and it's habit for a ton of old renegade players to constantly reload.

Also; http://www.renegadeforums.com/index.php ... 4167&rid=0

Here's what happened last time someone tried to remove it. Please don't do it again.

Either I'm seeing a remnant of the site issues of today, or that link goes nowhere. You said "Please don't do it again", if that was directed to me I must ask what way I was out of line. If it is directed to the devs about the topic at hand, then please disregard.

On topic, It's far from the end of the world, but as much as we want a great new renegade game, some things don't cleanly port into a gaming world 12 years later. I too reload all the time, but I don't think it should be possible on a full magazine, because literally no one does that except for, as was stated (which is true btw), the OCD guys, which I admit I can sometimes be.

Just speaking my piece- there's definitely bigger fish to fry but this reload system is a huge turnoff to me. Also, I too have experienced the sort of "weapon jam" bugs you have, where reloading is all that works to fix it. I hope the devs get around to taking another look at the whole system, because the player's arsenal is a pretty big part of the game :P