Really low fps

lances

For some reason i'm getting some really low FPS on hardware that the game should just "fly" on. Tried running it turning EVERYTHING to minimum - didn't help.

Stats :

Intel i7-4770K 3.50Ghz

NVidia GeForce GTX 770

16 GB RAM

And a SSD drive

Is there anything I can try doing to fix this?

One thing you might try is going into the Nividia control panel and set it to use your GPU instead of auto select. This is the first game where I have had to manually set it to use the GPU. As for the other cards you guys might look and see if it has something similar to it.

One thing you might try is going into the Nividia control panel and set it to use your GPU instead of auto select. This is the first game where I have had to manually set it to use the GPU. As for the other cards you guys might look and see if it has something similar to it.

Damn he beat me to it.

The thing is that I DID try that. Still, the NVidia overlay still tells me that i'm using the CPU instead of the GPU.

MphvYK7.png

*yea, the interface is in russian, but it should be understandable anyway*

Also, if you are talking about the place that I should be able to change the used graphics processor, well:

X2Wok8F.png

This is what it looks like.

And this is how it looks on systems that have actually two GPUs:

image.png

So I just don't have the option to choose one, because there is nothing to choose. For some reason, Renegade X just keeps using the CPU for rendering, no matter what I do :(

The thing is that I DID try that. Still, the NVidia overlay still tells me that i'm using the CPU instead of the GPU.

MphvYK7.png

*yea, the interface is in russian, but it should be understandable anyway*

Also, if you are talking about the place that I should be able to change the used graphics processor, well:

X2Wok8F.png

This is what it looks like.

And this is how it looks on systems that have actually two GPUs:

image.png

So I just don't have the option to choose one, because there is nothing to choose. For some reason, Renegade X just keeps using the CPU for rendering, no matter what I do :(

Did you select the UDK Program because that option only over rides the setting for the program selected. Unless you set it to use the nividia card in the global settings.

Did you select the UDK Program because that option only over rides the setting for the program selected. Unless you set it to use the nividia card in the global settings.

The thing is, as I said before, I have only one GPU, so even in the global tab the "combobox" is missing:

MHCvSdj.png

Try this: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=72631

And got the latest drivers and all? Normally this should show up on almost every nvidia control panel. Weird it doesnt seem so for you...

Yes, the drivers are the latest. Again, I'm on a desktop PC and all monitors are connected to the GPU, so NVidia just ignores the integrated graphics.

I just don't know what else to try. Got Win7 running on another partition. Same stuff. Fps is around 7 :(