Noticed a few cool things on RenX today

Raker57

While playing on lakeside, I was running through the trees and a tank shot at me. The trees broke and fell over!! That's awesome! I had no idea there were semi destructible environments now!

When you're a passenger in an aircraft, you can shoot an extra missilen addition to the stuff the pilot is shooting. This was a good idea.

When you're a passenger in an Artillery or Mammoth tank, your weapon shows up as an A-10. Was there a plan to make airstrikes a secondary function of one of the vehicles at some point? Or why was the A-10 silhouette made?

Did you know Lakeside had a secret infantry-only backside? Had no clue it existed.

Or that you can stick proximity mines to vehicles? It's pretty functional; good for keeping C4-packing infantry away and, if you've got enough, destroying enemy vehicles. Nothing quite like plowing through a medium tank with a buggy!

Did you know Lakeside had a secret infantry-only backside? Had no clue it existed.

Or that you can stick proximity mines to vehicles? It's pretty functional; good for keeping C4-packing infantry away and, if you've got enough, destroying enemy vehicles. Nothing quite like plowing through a medium tank with a buggy!

yea if i see proxy mines on your tank I'm just going to go blow up your buildings.