Joseph710

Greetings,

Ive installed Renegade-X on my computer

Specs:

AMD Athlon II X2 240 2.80 GHz

4GB RAM

AMD Radeon HD 5670

Windows 7 64bit

and i have terrible FPS-Lags even on lowest graphic settings. Some fix for this please? Thanks

I got the same graphics card and im having this issue as well, seems like Dynamic Lights are killing my FPS for some reason, runs like a charm when i disable them but it makes most if not all of the worlds look dark and dull, one thing i noticed as well is that there are no shadows without dynamic lights so that might be another solution as well the only problem is, you cant seem to disable shadows at all im guessing you are supposed to do it manually by messing with the Engine's configuration files? if theres a way of disabling shadows while keeping the dynamic lights please let us know

UDKEngine.ini in the config folder has more options.

Need more info on this because i've found some files that have some of the ingame settings as well, not sure which one would affect the game though

Im having similar issues, using

AMD A6-3620 with AMD Radeon™ HD 6530D

12 Gig of RAM

Windows 7 64bit

Far from the best computer, but so far it runs whatever I want it to, even if usually on low-medium settings. Had no trouble with Titanfall, and a can you run it site in a different thread said I was fine for UT3. As it is, the fps is AWFUL, even with lowest settings (including resolution). That said, the Orca is hilarious atm, it twigs out lol.

Im having similar issues, using

AMD A6-3620 with AMD Radeon™ HD 6530D

12 Gig of RAM

Windows 7 64bit

Far from the best computer, but so far it runs whatever I want it to, even if usually on low-medium settings. Had no trouble with Titanfall, and a can you run it site in a different thread said I was fine for UT3. As it is, the fps is AWFUL, even with lowest settings (including resolution). That said, the Orca is hilarious atm, it twigs out lol.

Titanfall is on the source engine - you can easily run it with hardware that would choke up on UT3. The Radeon HD 6530D isn't much better than having a Integrated Intel 4000 HD (based on comparison from several benchmarks). It also barely meets the minimum requirements for other UT3 engine games, so I'm not really surprised you're getting less than ideal performance. If possible, I'd recommend you buy a graphics card.

Also, I fixed the file in my previous post. You can find more setings in UDKSystemSettings.ini.

Radeon HD 5670 - That card is over four years old and had trouble keeping vanilla UT3 at 40FPS on high with AA off. I'd recommend updating as well. :[

Edited by Guest