Why don't GDI use clean energy like Nod?

TotemAatz

The world should re-examine what I and the Brotherhood have done for society's benefit. They must agree the historical results have been unique. Yet, the people do not want to believe in me, but the time will come when they must. The Brotherhood is free, strong, great, and united. What leader has ever done more for his people? You can be certain of this: Today you are facing a different Nod than the Nod of the past.

13260_2014_03_02_00002.jpg

13260_2014_03_02_00003.jpg

He who controls the past commands the future. He who commands the future, conquers the past.

www.brotherhoodrecruitment.nod

Nod has their vehicles flown in by a YMC-130H. Have you seen how much exaust that thing puts out? lol. I also assume the plants they have to manufacture their vehicles produce just as much exhaust as their counterpart.

The YMC-130H runs on Hydrogen hence the H :) What you see in the GDI demonstration video is lots of water.

How did we go from recruitment to fuel consumption?? xD

This technology is being used against us, as propaganda is broadcast to mislead our troops. Yet, the facts are clear and their flood of lies cannot contradict the truth. I ask every member of our Brotherhood to be conscious of the potential for corruption and the inherent dangers of our technology.

Sir, if only the GDI realize the future of tiberium, if they only they realize the problems solved with tiberium, the energy crisis that other people suffer fromin the yellow and red-zones. The GDI and their corporate dogs only care for themselves as they do nothing to help the people suffering. They cower in their precious blue-zones while we struggle to care for those in need.

I will inform my men of the dangers of corruption, sir we also cannot allow them get their hands on our stealth and laser technology.

Sir, if only the GDI realize the future of tiberium, if they only they realize the problems solved with tiberium, the energy crisis that other people suffer fromin the yellow and red-zones. The GDI and their corporate dogs only care for themselves as they do nothing to help the people suffering. They cower in their precious blue-zones while we struggle to care for those in need.

I will inform my men of the dangers of corruption, sir we also cannot allow them get their hands on our stealth and laser technology.

Your actions have led us here, my faithful friend. You risked your life countless times to topple GDI, to perpetuate our cause to honor our name. And now I call upon you again to bring glory to the Brotherhood. I have seen that GDI is vulnerable, bloated by arrogance and complacency. Now is the time to strike. While they congratulate themselves on Tiberium advancements Nod made decades ago, we will expose their weaknesses for all the world to see.

Guidance for the masses.

We will mobilize in the middle east yellow zones, we have supplies to transport with multiple food, water and other provisions for the people suffering there, it seems that GDI decide to pull out due to the *harmful environment* that might affect their personnel.

Their base is north of the village we are headed, while we deliver relief to the village, I will send my stealth tanks to strike the GDI base.

We will mobilize in the middle east yellow zones, we have supplies to transport with multiple food, water and other provisions for the people suffering there, it seems that GDI decide to pull out due to the *harmful environment* that might affect their personnel.

Their base is north of the village we are headed, while we deliver relief to the village, I will send my stealth tanks to strike the GDI base.

You have done much to lead the Brotherhood tons of this final victory. The choice, my friend, is yours.

Nod has their vehicles flown in by a YMC-130H. Have you seen how much exaust that thing puts out? lol. I also assume the plants they have to manufacture their vehicles produce just as much exhaust as their counterpart.

The YMC-130H runs on Hydrogen hence the H :) What you see in the GDI demonstration video is lots of water.

Uh, the mammy runs on cupcakes and rainbows and exhausts concentrated happy. How else would GDI soldiers maintain their morale when faced with certain death?

The attack is successful, no casualties, and we seem to have seized multiple provisions, Confessor, it seems they have been holding back on these supplies on the locals.

Oh no, our supply of muffins has been stolen. Whatever shall we do? Oh wait, that was our decoy unit led by ghost who has now ripped out the heart of the nod base from the inside.

Also, doesn't each nuke cause more environmental damage then 100 GDI bases? Nice try nod but we, GDI, have once again exposed you for the heartless brutes you are. LONG LIVE GDI! DO NOT LISTEN TO THE NOD LIES, TIBERIUM WILL DOOM US ALL! COVER THE WORLD IN SMOKE INSTEAD!

Tiberium is the future! Tiberium will bring us prosperity as it was said by our Great Prophet Kane! Why waste on old resources that will dwindle and fade through time, when Tiberium can simply replenish itself, giving us unlimited resources and energy to power our homes. One Vision, One Purpose.

PEACE THROUGH POWER!

The attack is successful, no casualties, and we seem to have seized multiple provisions, Confessor, it seems they have been holding back on these supplies on the locals.

Oh no, our supply of muffins has been stolen. Whatever shall we do? Oh wait, that was our decoy unit led by ghost who has now ripped out the heart of the nod base from the inside.

Also, doesn't each nuke cause more environmental damage then 100 GDI bases? Nice try nod but we, GDI, have once again exposed you for the heartless brutes you are. LONG LIVE GDI! DO NOT LISTEN TO THE NOD LIES, TIBERIUM WILL DOOM US ALL! COVER THE WORLD IN SMOKE INSTEAD!

I am concerned by GDI politicians waving flags of 'freedom,' 'democracy,' and 'justice.' In countries small and large, no organization has done more to hamper freedom than GDI. They present a program of democracy but are unwilling to grant its principles or support the guarantees of peace. What GDI supports is the destruction of peace for the sake of world domination.

But TotemAatz, the GDI say the only reason they fight in the first place is because you fight for what you believe in, however foolish it apparently is. They say you challenge world peace, but you say other wise. How can you possibly know which one is truly in the right here?

GDI claims Nod were the aggressors, but it was GDI who began a war against the Brotherhood without provocation. They have tried, without success, to persuade the world of their 'sympathy' for a 'threatened Europe'. Nod seeks freedom where GDI warmongers seek domination.

• Totem Arts Staff

I'm afraid Tiberium does not replenish itself, once all minerals from the ground are depleted the ground is effectively "dead" and Tiberium has to expand into new regions to sustain growth. It's a worrying prospect for the ecology :P

I'm afraid Tiberium does not replenish itself, once all minerals from the ground are depleted the ground is effectively "dead" and Tiberium has to expand into new regions to sustain growth. It's a worrying prospect for the ecology :P

As long as there is a Blossom Tree Tiberium will regrow in that said area.

It's spelled "vinifera."

Also, blossom trees do not have much to do with the spread of tiberium. The trees themselves are merely mutated trees by the tiberium. They were once normal growing trees. They would only spread more tiberium if the tiberium surrounding the trees was all harvested first (and the roots destroyed), but the trees themselves remained.

Tiberium does replenish itself in certain cases. The roots themselves would have to be destroyed in order for it to stop replenishing. Since it has the ability to adapt, that became increasingly impossible. By the end of the third Tiberium war, the TCN was finally able to sustain it. Renegade takes place during the first tiberium war, however. Meaning that tiberium is spreading rapidly and will continue to do so for many years. Eventually, nod and GDI ally in an effort to stop the spread. The eventual faction of scrin is able to harvest the tiberium better and faster than nod or GDI were ever able to.

It's spelled "vinifera."

Also, blossom trees do not have much to do with the spread of tiberium. The trees themselves are merely mutated trees by the tiberium. They were once normal growing trees. They would only spread more tiberium if the tiberium surrounding the trees was all harvested first (and the roots destroyed), but the trees themselves remained.

Tiberium does replenish itself in certain cases. The roots themselves would have to be destroyed in order for it to stop replenishing. Since it has the ability to adapt, that became increasingly impossible. By the end of the third Tiberium war, the TCN was finally able to sustain it. Renegade takes place during the first tiberium war, however. Meaning that tiberium is spreading rapidly and will continue to do so for many years. Eventually, nod and GDI ally in an effort to stop the spread. The eventual faction of scrin is able to harvest the tiberium better and faster than nod or GDI were ever able to.

Ahh Vinifera sounds right yeah, no the blossom trees are infected/mutated plants, but they spread the tiberium spores as does the blue tiberium but at a slower rate, which in theory if the wind is blowing, one would think it could spread even more, over time of course. Might be wrong about that tho.

You know that Nod stole their lazer technology from GDI and further developed the that technology from the lazer rifle and rail gun into a lazer chaingun and an obelisk of light, right?

Trees cannot grow either if there is no furtile soil to live on. :)

It depends what time period you're talking about.

Eventually, even Riparius is able to spread on its own via self replication. At first, however, Tiberium could only spread through roots (or veins). The blossom trees first had to be mutated or infected by these roots in order to largely increase the rate at which the tiberium spread. The blossom trees increased the rate of spread, but the spreading itself was not caused by the trees, but rather the roots that eventually reached the trees. The trees then created these spores which then matured into pods which eventually was how the blossom trees increased the spread rate. However, if not for the mutated roots of the original trees, blossom trees would not exist. They do not grow on their own without the tiberium spread first reaching an existing tree or existing roots.

You know that Nod stole their lazer technology from GDI and further developed the that technology from the lazer rifle and rail gun into a lazer chaingun and an obelisk of light, right?

Trees cannot grow either if there is no furtile soil to live on. :)

Where in gods name does it say that? I never heard that before, Nod has made the laser technology into a extremely dangerous directed energy beam weapon which became the Obelisk, from there they made the Firefly and Tarantula weapons containing the Obelisk module.

As far as i know there is no information on the blossom if it needs anything except tiberium to live.

It depends what time period you're talking about.

Eventually, even Riparius is able to spread on its own via self replication. At first, however, Tiberium could only spread through roots (or veins). The blossom trees first had to be mutated or infected by these roots in order to largely increase the rate at which the tiberium spread. The blossom trees increased the rate of spread, but the spreading itself was not caused by the trees, but rather the roots that eventually reached the trees. The trees then created these spores which then matured into pods which eventually was how the blossom trees increased the spread rate. However, if not for the mutated roots of the original trees, blossom trees would not exist. They do not grow on their own without the tiberium spread first reaching an existing tree or existing roots.

I'm slightly confused now, don't the Blossom in the First Tiberium War(Once infected ofc) throw the tiberium spores at random times into the air and when the spores land they become tiberium crystals and creating a new tiberium field?

I'm slightly confused now, don't the Blossom in the First Tiberium War(Once infected ofc) throw the tiberium spores at random times into the air and when the spores land they become tiberium crystals and creating a new tiberium field?

Have you forgotten that tiberium spreads without the aid of trees? (In TD)

When GDI has to educate NOD on tiberium, you know it's a GDI victory. :cool:

Have you forgotten that tiberium spreads without the aid of trees? (In TD)

When GDI has to educate NOD on tiberium, you know it's a GDI victory. :cool:

It can spread via the veins or roots if you want, yes, but the number one reason for the tiberium spread was the blossom throwing spores in the air creating tiberium fields all over the place. They had to be mutated first of course.

And it was only in later times tiberium managed to evolve into re-producing itself, and if i recall nowhere near the First Tiberium War

And no, I don't know everything about tiberium, however i was slightly confused about what he was talking about relating to the blossom, hence the question.

The Technology of Peace

And no, I don't know everything about tiberium, however i was slightly confused about what he was talking about relating to the blossom, hence the question.

Ssshh, you're going to blow your cover as a GDI spy. Everyone knows NOD knows everything about tiberum. Because Kane is the ultimate teacher.

I mean... Nope, no NOD spy here. Move along.

Um... Uh... Look behind you, a three headed cyborg!

They do technically throw these spores into the air. However, I believe the density of the spores is larger than the density of air (the spores and crystals themselves are microscopic upon release). Meaning they are forced out of the tree into the air, but they then sink almost immediately. I do not believe any sort of wind could blow them very far, if at all (I am basing this off of the in-game trees, and the fact that blossom trees particles don't appear to go very far in any of the games, nor do they make the tiberium fields spread any faster) . While the crystals formed by the trees do spread the tiberium quicker than the natural root spread, they mostly land on already infected areas (unless already previously harvested), meaning that they do not cause a ton of spreading themselves, unless in a forested area.

They do technically throw these spores into the air. However, I believe the density of the spores is larger than the density of air (the spores and crystals themselves are microscopic upon release). Meaning they are forced out of the tree into the air, but they then sink almost immediately. I do not believe any sort of wind could blow them very far, if at all (I am basing this off of the in-game trees, and the fact that blossom trees particles don't appear to go very far in any of the games, nor do they make the tiberium fields spread any faster) . While the crystals formed by the trees do spread the tiberium quicker than the natural root spread, they mostly land on already infected areas (unless already previously harvested), meaning that they do not cause a ton of spreading themselves, unless in a forested area.

Yes, in the games the blossoms just throw a small "smoke" looking cloud in the already infected area "re" producing tiberium, so i guess we can agree that the blossoms are more for keeping the tiberium going around it, rather then to spread it unless there are some special condition that carry the spores away with them.

Ssshh, you're going to blow your cover as a GDI spy. Everyone knows NOD knows everything about tiberum. Because Kane is the ultimate teacher.

I mean... Nope, no NOD spy here. Move along.

Um... Uh... Look behind you, a three headed cyborg!

For King and Country! Wait... The Hand becomes the fist!