Choppy video & audio

DrkAngelO

Same for me. First time loaded, audio so 'choppy' - note-pause-note-pause... Trying to update settings - but it is nearly impossible mouse lag/move makes it very tricky and frustrating to update any setting. My son has the game running fine - so assume it is somehow my laptop CPU/graphics spec causing. Nothing else is running on the laptop. All the C&C games have run on the laptop fine (I am a fan - possibly an addict).

Same for me. First time loaded, audio so 'choppy' - note-pause-note-pause... Trying to update settings - but it is nearly impossible mouse lag/move makes it very tricky and frustrating to update any setting. My son has the game running fine - so assume it is somehow my laptop CPU/graphics spec causing. Nothing else is running on the laptop. All the C&C games have run on the laptop fine (I am a fan - possibly an addict).

Again, what are your PC's specs? It's hard to identify the problem with no information provided. :[

Sure. But I'm doomed I think - I turned all graphics down to lowest setting - eventually (I think) and then could progress into the game - but still so laggy I wasn't able to fight an opponent. Spec: 4GB RAM, Pentium Dual T4300 @ 2.1GHz CPU, Graphics: bog standard (Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family, 1600, 900, up to 1695Mb graphics memory?) (just a Dell Insprion 1750 laptop, 4 years old), Win 7-64 Home, 3.4 Windows Experience Index (determined by Gaming Graphics). One further note: I had to install ActiveX to overcome the XINPUT1_3.dll problem. Suppose there could be some further crank-down settings in that somewhere.

Sure. But I'm doomed I think - I turned all graphics down to lowest setting - eventually (I think) and then could progress into the game - but still so laggy I wasn't able to fight an opponent. Spec: 4GB RAM, Pentium Dual T4300 @ 2.1GHz CPU, Graphics: bog standard (Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family, 1600, 900, up to 1695Mb graphics memory?) (just a Dell Insprion 1750 laptop, 4 years old), Win 7-64 Home, 3.4 Windows Experience Index (determined by Gaming Graphics). One further note: I had to install ActiveX to overcome the XINPUT1_3.dll problem. Suppose there could be some further crank-down settings in that somewhere.

Integrated Intel graphics chip (GM-45) from 2008... I'm surprised you can even launch the game to be honest.

http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/gpu.p ... +0&id=1082 How can you even do this. I can't believe it

Ok got most of it working now just have to find out how to adjust my mouse senitivity.

From the main menu you go to settings, and go to the input tab. From there you can adjust it.