my list to get the ultimate ren feelin

schorfboy

i am a really big fan of the good old renegade game, i never played a game with this fun factor and base management like renegade... all battlefields und cods fuck off !!!! :D

renegade is not a game, its a feeling !

i was really surprised when i read about the new renegade X, i downloaded it and i love it.i have to mention that i play the old one continiously. my first start >map field : i swear there were teardrops in my eyes , than islands and mesa 2

wow u can make an old believer happy.

so far u got my respects, i never understand why ea doesnt work on a rengade reloaded....

here my suggestions about that fantastic game:

+++ graphics are really great, just work on performance issues -> i dont know jet if its a server issue or beta feeling when i get lags (is there a fps command on console?)

+++ this game is only multiplayer , so your audience is founded on the old holy shit, please try to port the whole feeling.. started with all maps (i miss vulcano,city,HOURGLASS !!)

+++ some maps are really dark (field), i have problems with regognizing

+++ eva commands have to appear in chat too, chat log on terminal is missed too

+++ what about mob artillery, is that hud only show? i have problems on aiming at far enemies

+++ aiming on range is a problem too, when i fire with my soldier on walls at the orca, i have no hits count during he banged the hon

+++ there should be a counter attack to airstrikes(flak, interceptors??) , anyway a chance for the victims to see where the airstrike is approaching

+++ i need the options menu when i press escape (settings), i only get there with the launcher

so far from an old renegade fan, to be continued........

p.s.: i never paid for a pc game -> this one i would love to pay, maybe u should start on kickstarter to get the final attention and the money to give that really great game a honestly place

regards

+++ graphics are really great, just work on performance issues -> i dont know jet if its a server issue or beta feeling when i get lags (is there a fps command on console?)

anyway a chance for the victims to see where the airstrike is approaching

+++ i need the options menu when i press escape (settings), i only get there with the launcher

First yes there is a fps command, hit tilde and type stat fps, for fps and stat net for latency between you and the server.

As for airstrikes there is a laser going from the person to the spot they are aiming. I think its green for gdi, red for nod.

And I believe they are working on adding the in match options its just release it might take some time.

so far u got my respects, i never understand why ea doesnt work on a rengade reloaded....

God no! They'd just mess it up and add meaningless DLC. The horror, the horror!

So glad it's an indie game. Shows the game is loved and cared for. Btw, if you're that happy with the game where you're offering money for it, I would suggest offering a donation (something I'd like to do but lack for the funds for).

As for a counter to airstrike... Hmm... Maybe if a player had to purchase the defense and set it somewhere where it would cover a small location if the aircraft happen to fly over that spot. That might be demanding on the server though.