whats wrong with the # of players in the server list?

Pyder02

At first I was happy that there were not only 64 player servers anymore, but the numbers displayed in this list seem completely random to me.

Example: I enter a server that says "7/16" and end up in a game with 33 players

next server says "8/40" and it turns out there is actually just 1 person playing.

I've tried like a dozen times and every time I either get a zerg or an empty server but never a decent game with 6 to 16 players. It's really sad, but right now, Skirmish seems to be the only way to enjoy the game for me.

Don't you all have this problem?

If you try to sort the server list it will oftentimes not send you to the desired server. What I do is just leave it unsorted and scroll through it (then again, I only really play on one server, The Furry Pound, as I'm an admin on it). It's annoying, but doing this has proved to be a fairly reliable workaround.

At first I was happy that there were not only 64 player servers anymore, but the numbers displayed in this list seem completely random to me.

Example: I enter a server that says "7/16" and end up in a game with 33 players

next server says "8/40" and it turns out there is actually just 1 person playing.

I've tried like a dozen times and every time I either get a zerg or an empty server but never a decent game with 6 to 16 players. It's really sad, but right now, Skirmish seems to be the only way to enjoy the game for me.

Don't you all have this problem?

You are using the in game server list, it is buggy right now and will throw you on to other servers. Your best bet is to use the server list on the launcher and connect from there till they get the in game list fixed.

If you try to sort the server list it will oftentimes not send you to the desired server. What I do is just leave it unsorted and scroll through it (then again, I only really play on one server, The Furry Pound, as I'm an admin on it). It's annoying, but doing this has proved to be a fairly reliable workaround.

THANK YOU!

sometimes the solution is so simple ;)