Server List Should Show Current Map

perfectblue

As the topic states, the server list should show the map the server is currently on. At the moment it currently has a cancel sign through it. It would help me avoid playing on walls_flying 80% of the time. In addition, ping does not display either.

In addition, is there a way to see what server you are currently in? For example I hit tab in game and try to view server information but I do not see it. It would be nice to have access to this information so I can forward it to a friend so he can join.

2014-03-01_00003.jpg

Edited by Guest

As the topic states, the server list should show the map the server is currently on. At the moment it currently has a cancel sign through it. It would help me avoid playing on walls_flying 80% of the time.

In addition, is there a way to see what server you are currently in? For example I hit tab in game and try to view server information but I do not see it. It would be nice to have access to this information so I can forward it to a friend so he can join.

2014-03-01_00003.jpg

It should do a lot of the things that it doesn't it's in beta they haven't had time to fix all the bugs. I bet you don't know that it will throw you on to servers you didn't even pick. So your best bet is to just join from the launcher and not in game. That way you know you and your friend are on the same server. And no as of yet there is no way to view the server info in a match.

Yeah, the server browser in game is just, to be blunt, quite bad and should be avoided for now.

You have to use the launcher to pick a server.

You also have to rename the movies in the game's folder to make sure your sanity survives.