Mouse Doesn't Work during gameplay.

lordbok

Ok first thing I need to say it WOW this is awesome!!, I didn't even know someone was remaking Renegade. Its fantastic.

anyway

I am having a very strange bug where I can use my mouse to navigate the menus in the game like setting up a game and changing my controls but when I get into the game I can still shoot (LMB) and aim (RMB) but I cannot move my camera around at all. WSAD still walks me around but I just cant move my camera with the mouse, then when I hit esc my mouse works in the menu (or help thingy).

I can also play it with my xbox 360 controller fine (however down on the d pad ragdolls me) I have tried with steam running, without steam, with xbox controller plugged in, unplugged. I just cant get my mouse to play the game and its a dam shame because what little I played with my xbox control I really enjoyed it.

Edited by Guest

Windows 7 64bit

8GB RAM

Core intel 17-2600k - 6.1.7600.16385

GTX 580 Phantom - 334.89

Performance Mouse MX (wireless) - Logitech HID-Compliant Unifying Mouse 5.60.66.0

Microsoft Keyboard 3000 (wired) - 7.0.258.0

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller (using adapter) - 2.1.0.1349

Is there anything else that would help, I could upload my dxdiag if it is needed. its such an odd bug.

I think it's the Xbox 360 controller try unplugging it.
I can also play it with my xbox 360 controller fine (however down on the d pad ragdolls me) I have tried with steam running, without steam, with xbox controller plugged in, unplugged.

He already has.

I'm assuming you've already checked logitech's website to see if there were any updated drivers for your mouse?

Also, have you tried turning up your mouse sensitivity from the ingame menu?

Wow awesome mate, such a silly mistake. I had my mouse sensitivity set to 0 as I didn't realise it only meant the game sensitivity not the menu, so when I was changing it I didn't see any change so I didn't think anything was happening haha. Well thank you Afevis. Now I can play with my mouse.

I'm assuming you've already checked logitech's website to see if there were any updated drivers for your mouse?

Also, have you tried turning up your mouse sensitivity from the ingame menu?

Afevis could be on to something here, do what he suggested and also check your setpoint settings, mine works perfectly fine.

GP5EF5v.jpg

ANHTt4a.jpg

EDIT: Got fixed while I was writing my reply :)