Bored Of The Game Already

Christopher

I guess this doesn't need to be posted but I made a thread before it came out saying I'd probably get bored of the game and I have.

Some of the main reasons include:

a lot of the weapons seem flimsy and useless in comparison to others.

Sometimes aircraft are jittery so i started avoiding buying them.

Some of the maps I didn't recognize from Renegade. One was a big forest looking map. It was not fun to play on, lol.

Weapon animations need a lot of work.

I haven't played original renegade in a long time but besides lag i felt it has less bugs and more fun to play because sometimes I suddenly die in Renegade x or fall through the ground etc and don't know what happened.

Renegadex also seems to lack the precision and nuances of renegade like shaking screen and being damaged in building while its being shot at etc. makes it a lot less epic. i just feel a lot of times im wandering around in a graphically impressive world than a precise game like old renegade.

ill probably play more later but these little things among others made me get bored.

oh also i dont remember getting dominated by artillery etc so easily in renegade once i got up close to plant c4 on them there was usually nothing they could do but now i get shot even up close.

Edited by Guest

a lot of the weapons seem flimsy and useless in comparison to others.

Yeah. That's because you have to spend more money to get better weapons. That's just how Renegade works. Not all weapons are equal. This is something that is integral to the game and will not change.

Sometimes aircraft are jittery so i started avoiding buying them.
Weapon animations need a lot of work.

I haven't played original renegade in a long time but besides lag i felt it has less bugs and more fun to play because sometimes I suddenly die in Renegade x or fall through the ground etc and don't know what happened.

This is a beta. That means they released the game before they really finished it. In fact, I don't think they ever plan on finishing it. It will be constantly updated and improved upon.

Some of the maps I didn't recognize from Renegade. One was a big forest looking map. It was not fun to play on, lol.

Afraid of change much? You can't possibly have an opinion on that map already.

Yeah. That's because you have to spend more money to get better weapons. That's just how Renegade works. Not all weapons are equal. This is something that is integral to the game and will not change.

Afraid of change much? You can't possibly have an opinion on that map already.

Listen to yourself. "This thing can change but the other one cannot because I say so"

While i also are against most of the gameplay changes and arent fan of the brand new maps either or any of the new stuff added, i do think they did a pretty good job.

While in the closeed beta in paralel played the old renegade to be sure it was not my remembering better times that there actually were.

Alot of the old bugs and glitches has been removed, and the characters that they have remained true to feel amazing- way better than before. Both 500c and the 1000c snipers feels amazing!

Same goes for sydney and raweshaw. Basically all the land vehicles are awesome and really feels like more polished versions of the old(Miniguns excluded wich i have bugged the devs half to dead about).

Ofc on the way they have spawned new kind of bugs to "replace" the old bugs, but compared to renegade that never really got patched due to EA taking over, i am sure the devs here will over time get everything sorted out.

I have faith in that they will get everything sorted out :)