Vehicle Lock Time

Maydrian

Please increase the Vehicle lock time, I find myself all the time pressing L, going to refill, to place some proxys, or repair the base and end up with my vehicle stolen. I can't kick them, and it becomes theirs so I can't get back in if they hop out. Its getting really irritating.

Honestly, I havent had a single person steal my tank yet...even in really heavily populated servers.

Bots, on the other hand, are jerks and steal my wheels. Then they just randomly get out of a full health flame tank in the middle of the freakin field for no reason. Id turn on team kill to punish the idiots, but that is sadly not an option yet.

Tbh i steal tanks all the time, because i rather take it then the enemy SBH just walking past everyone not noticing him, especially when the tank is parked in the open (middle of base) with almost nobody around it. Feel free to tell me in chat you want it back, and ill give you it, but for the love of god stop feeding SBHs Mammoths

Tbh i steal tanks all the time, because i rather take it then the enemy SBH just walking past everyone not noticing him, especially when the tank is parked in the open (middle of base) with almost nobody around it. Feel free to tell me in chat you want it back, and ill give you it, but for the love of god stop feeding SBHs Mammoths

Surprisingly, I havent seen many SBH tanks steals in RenX. Usually when the opposite team has a tank theyre not supposed to, its from a box.

I've played dozens of matches so far and only had my tank stolen by my own team once. Sadly, it was a mammoth I'd stolen from GDI, which was promptly driven out into Field and lost. And pretty much the whole team bagged on the guy for doing so, probably a newb mistake that he won't do again.

People are completely horrible about losing their tank to the other team though. I get if you are GDI and don't realize that SBH is a thing, but Nod should not be losing tanks to GDI. But w/e, silly newbs doing silly things.

People are completely horrible about losing their tank to the other team though. I get if you are GDI and don't realize that SBH is a thing, but Nod should not be losing tanks to GDI. But w/e, silly newbs doing silly things.

It's mostly people who bail out because they don't know that you don't die when the vehicle blows up (battlefield syndrome), or someone stopping to repair without watching their surroundings/in the middle of battle. I love stealing mammoth tanks when they do that last bit. :J

It's mostly people who bail out because they don't know that you don't die when the vehicle blows up (battlefield syndrome), or someone stopping to repair without watching their surroundings/in the middle of battle. I love stealing mammoth tanks when they do that last bit. :J

Now that you mention that, I have see people getting out of their tank at the last second quite a bit...