A number of really anoying things

Unit

I like the game so far, however all the things below are ruining it for me almost completely atm.

Airstrikes are totally game breaking and need to be insta-removed.

Beacons should always be disarmable right up to before the very instant the building dies. It doesnt matter if the missile is 2cm from the floor or not, this was one of the highest highlights of renegade desperation play, seeing that huge missile just about to land and thinking "nope its gone for sure" and then "nuclear strike beacon disarmed" at 0.05 seconds from impact.

Players should automatically respawn after 3 seconds. its driving me batshit crazy

Players should spawn with their secondary weapon in hand, not the c4.. I keep throwing one on the wall every time i respawn because the only way to respawn is to click or something. >.>

The chem sprayer, tiberium auto rifle and flame thrower are insanely op, they could be nerfed by up to half and still be 3-5 times better than stock rene equivalents, the splash range on the auto rifle is infuriatingly/hilariously immense.

The GDI eva sounds more like a Microsoft Samantha, than a C&C EVA unit. "gee dee eye this and gee dee eye that"

All the Evas anouncements need at least 25 seconds before they are repeated, and at least 15 seconds between any eva anouncement (besides beacon alerts), with a 60 second cooldown for all "building repaired" strings of any description.

The lighting on the maps is either so dark that its like all nod soldiers are now invisible. or so bright it looks like Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. needs tweaking.

The ingame server list just puts you into a random server of its chosing if the one you tried to enter is full (and sometimes even if its not), infuriating.

The game crashes to the desktop after every map end. though im aware this is a known issue putting it here anyway.

The 2 videos at the start of the game can not be skipped, if you are fighting for a space on a specific server and you try to join theres no way you are going to get that space due to having to sit and watch those 2 anoying videos every time.

I agree with a lot of these.

Not the flamethrower and stuff.

Airstrikes are there when team doesn't have Infantry or Tank structures, but do have refinery. However, they shouldn't be so spammy. Maybe they should be more expensive or have a cooldown.

Players should autospawn unless they press a special button, which they can re-press to spawn afterwards.

Spawn weapon could be not-c4.

I made a beacon disarm suggestion. Countdown should be to target lock, not strike. Then loud ping, beacon should disappear, announcement states "target locked, evacuate area". Then ominous silence and strike.

The startup should be "Esc" skippable.

The servers do tend to accidentally drop you into wrong games, and not just because full because if it knew it was full it would drop to main menu. It is a bad bug.

The game crashes are less common, only happened to me once ever, not so much a bad bug as a minute bug

i pretty much agree with everything you stated. Instant respawn would be nice. As of right now one player of the opposite team could rush in and die, then instead of clicking to respawn, he could just float above his death location and watch the enemy base for as long as he wants. Giving updates to his team about what kind of rushes they are doing etc.

you know i thought about what people were saying about the chem sprayer and tib auto rifle, and thought, 'maybe it was more than one person hitting me'

just played again and no, those weapons are absolutely insane. without even a shadow of a doubt. and grenades too. si.

i pretty much agree with everything you stated. Instant respawn would be nice. As of right now one player of the opposite team could rush in and die, then instead of clicking to respawn, he could just float above his death location and watch the enemy base for as long as he wants. Giving updates to his team about what kind of rushes they are doing etc.

I am against removing this. Its the only thing that makes me enjoy rushes and stuff, now I can actually look at it instead of "oh, boohoo, I died first second and can't see anything of this entire rush". At best a limit (say 30 seconds) after which you're forced to respawn, or ideally, a "spectating" mode when dead that allows you to watch teammates. Don't just outright remove it though, I'd be pissed.

its dumb, you died, you shouldnt be able to then see what is happening. including enemy movements.you should be forced to auto respawn after 3 seconds.

Guy kills me "k" i look around, 'oh there he is, hes going that way, oh, its an enemy rush, np'

you know i thought about what people were saying about the chem sprayer and tib auto rifle, and thought, 'maybe it was more than one person hitting me'

just played again and no, those weapons are absolutely insane. without even a shadow of a doubt. and grenades too. si.

I don't think people know that tib weapons ignores the armor and just does health damage. Not sure about the flamethrower.

I actually decided I won't play Field and Mesa II anymore, ever. They're just too dark. I ******* cannot stand dark maps. I pump the brightness up and I still can't really see anything thats going on, anywhere. Snipers are just invisible in so many places and the whole experience is shit because of it.

Goldrush also has dumb lighting that just makes it harder to spot thing than it should be.