Nostalgia off the charts! A few thoughts from a Veteran.

Virum

I'm having a ton of fun playing RenegadeX.

In the old Renegade I played under the name Nightgod7 on some of the larger servers. I hope some people remember me

One thing I am having issues with is that is isn't obvious when you're taking damage. I seem to remember in the old renegade you had the fleshy bullet impact sound and it seemed like it was a lot louder.

I think a fun addition would be an indicator of a head shot kill. As a sniper I take a lot of pride in head shots! I want the server to know I'm a head shot machine when I'm hot!

Finally, as stated in numerous posts, air strikes are a bit too strong. I'm buying 500c snipers and an air strike and just racking in the points on a lot of maps.

Well the HUD and its Damage indicators have been spoken about many times and needs some tweaking.

And for headshots, dont everyone see the enemy you headshot head blow off?

And the even more talked about topic, airstrikes, i think we all (or mostly) agree they need fixing or just the option to turn it off in general.

If they added something to track headshots I don't think you would be at the top of the list as a sniper, since most people are using weapons that don't get the oneshot headshots. But they still get the bonus damage for getting headshots.

Not tracking - Just an indicator on the messages.

Well the HUD and its Damage indicators have been spoken about many times and needs some tweaking.

And for headshots, dont everyone see the enemy you headshot head blow off?

And the even more talked about topic, airstrikes, i think we all (or mostly) agree they need fixing or just the option to turn it off in general.

The heads blowing up might depend on the people having the gore setting unchecked. Not sure I personally play with it unchecked.