Steering vehicles in reverse

vocux

I noticed something strange, and it may be that I'm the only one who has a problem with this: But when you drive in reverse with any vehicle, left and right are inverted. For example: When you drive and look backwards, and you press LEFT, the vehicle actually goes left, but it should go right (like in reality, when you steer left and drive in reverse, you actually go right). It is like that in every other game I know, and after playing a lot of them I found it very confusing to drive with the vehicles here, because when you get caught in some rocks or whatever you have to maneuver out of it and drive forward backward forward backward my head nearly exploded because of the invertion.

What do the others think about that? Have you noticed?

Greetings! :)

Yes, that was frustrating me a great deal as well.

You can change this behaviour in the input settings. There is a setting for tank reversing.

Perhaps you could consider making this the default input settings, I think most PC gamers are used to this, and I had no idea it was an option in the control menu, thanks!

i had problems driving back nod apc as it seem it has diferent controls that most tanks, would be nice that all the vehicles have same controls to avoid confusion.
You can change this behaviour in the input settings. There is a setting for tank reversing.

i had problems driving back nod apc as it seem it has diferent controls that most tanks, would be nice that all the vehicles have same controls to avoid confusion.

sorry my english sucks, i will put it this way, i am fine with the tank reversing feature been cheked by default, what i would like is that apc and bugys had the same driving controls as tanks wile this tank reversing feature is cheked.