Please change this game according to my needs.

greanthai420

1. Chat disappears way too fast nobody reads them making organized tactics w/ random dudes literally impossible.

2. Can barely see player names makes it impossible to know who's using the radio and who's my IRL friend. Pls add a way to always show player names within an area around you at all times (at least for allies).

3. Ion beacons and nuke beacons warning sound too quiet. Should also have text warning somewhere.

pls k thx

I completely agree with all of these points. Chat needs to have an option for always visible and there needs to be a list of recent chat by opening the Esc menu.

Commenting on point #2, in the original Renegade a symbol would appear of the character who used the ingame radio command. For example, "Move Out" would place 3 yellow arrows above the character who said the command and "I need repairs" would place a red plus symbol above their head. I would love to see something of this sort implemented.

did make threads already to 1 and 3 no one did post in there atleast someone does here ;-)

Mostly 3 i mean the beacons are even more quit as a c4....

in Renegade Classic they are WAY louder and you hear them from a wide range

Yeah, main issue is the sounds, usually nobody notice and if they do its only 20sec left before it goes off.

And while at it, please give me my maxresdefault.jpg back

did make threads already to 1 and 3 no one did post in there atleast someone does here ;-)

Yeah, main issue is the sounds, usually nobody notice and if they do its only 20sec left before it goes off.

Health indicator or damage location indicator?

It'd be nice if the damage location indicator was more....apparent too. When you just start losing health, it's good to know what general direction the damage is coming from. Renegade had the damage indicators like in this screenshot (the red curved line) that informed experienced players where they were being hit from. I'd very much like to see this return as well as the health status update when damaged (ammo notifier too - while we're at it).

Health indicator or damage location indicator?

It'd be nice if the damage location indicator was more....apparent too. When you just start losing health, it's good to know what general direction the damage is coming from. Renegade had the damage indicators like in this screenshot (the red curved line) that informed experienced players where they were being hit from. I'd very much like to see this return as well as the health status update when damaged (ammo notifier too - while we're at it).

HP, DMGI and Ammo :)

I read the topic as an overly arrogant guy saying "this game MUST BE EXACTLY HOW I WANT IT" and all that.

But the suggestions are simple & basic yet very important.

There's problems with vehicles and seeing who's in them as well, I think.

Most importantly though, the most important audio messages should really override everything else, maybe be louder than the rest even, and maybe a visual cue at the top of your screen or something when a beacon is set.

We did kind of have a visual cue in Renegade what with the chat, now I really just tend to miss those warnings.

And yes, really hard to chat with people right now. Also, it would be nice to have a CHAT log. Unfortunately the console is hard to read and records far more than chat.

I read the topic as an overly arrogant guy saying "this game MUST BE EXACTLY HOW I WANT IT" and all that.

But the suggestions are simple & basic yet very important.

There's problems with vehicles and seeing who's in them as well, I think.

Most importantly though, the most important audio messages should really override everything else, maybe be louder than the rest even, and maybe a visual cue at the top of your screen or something when a beacon is set.

We did kind of have a visual cue in Renegade what with the chat, now I really just tend to miss those warnings.

And yes, really hard to chat with people right now. Also, it would be nice to have a CHAT log. Unfortunately the console is hard to read and records far more than chat.

If you ask me about chat there should be a slider for how long it would show and a always shown option for those who like that.

Seeing teammates up close would be really handy. Keep losing track of friends amongst other players =P Would also be nice if - when using steam - there would be some way for it to track who on your friends list is playing and where they are in game... I'm not sure how complicated that would be =P