Bot Version: 1.1.0

Agent

1 minute ago, Fffreak9999 said:

I have never had this issue, if you need to be specific in the meanwhile use !rcon changemap CNC-Field and it should work properly.

Thanks m8, ill try that.

I wonder if the bug is new. Agent recently uploaded a new build to help me with my previous problem, which he said he did a lot of changes on.

I'm sorry, but I think I found another bug.

The kill notifications arnt showing the second part of the vs. eg:

<ShrewdXBot> Ryan Wongwai killed Sebastian Aav (/Ramjet vs ).
<ShrewdXBot> Ruud Gunnewiek killed Frank Klepacki (/Ramjet vs ).
<ShrewdXBot> Ryan Wongwai killed Joe Wakefield (/Ramjet vs ).
<ShrewdXBot> Evil Fobby killed Ruud Gunnewiek (/Stealth Tank vs ).

• Totem Arts Staff

I normally see some of this issue when the killer dies and has yet to respawn for the first part (/Ramjet) etc.

As for the vs (blank). Not seen this although it may be because of them being Bots.

Does this behavior persist when Players are present?

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I've set this up to my own InspIRCd, however, I am getting:

irc.xx.com NOTICE Auth :*** Looking up your hostname...
:irc.xx.com NOTICE Auth :*** Could not resolve your hostname: Domain name not found; using your IP address (x.x.x.x) instead.

ERROR :Closing link: ([email protected]) [Registration timeout]

I have anope connecting to it and I can access via mIRC from multiple locations

Thank you

Edited by PyRoAcIdK

Hi Team,

Is there a list of commands that you can see? I am founder of the channel however;

<~PyRoAcIdK> !add
-RenX- Access Denied.

I've added myself as a in-game mod with level 1337 access, however, I only get Level 4 commands as well :S

Thank you

Edited by PyRoAcIdK

The issue was caused by my modules.conf configuration of InspIRCd

Modules: m_chanprotect and m_halfop were enabled. I disabled and enabled m_customprefix.so, this resolved the issue. I can now see Level 5 commands.

Hopefully this helps anyone that has this issue going forward.

Thank you Fffreak9999 for all of your help.

yeah, the IRC levels are dynamically determined by the symbols reported by the server. It's basically an index -- i.e: if a server reports that the symbols are "+%@&~!", the levels will be 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 respectively. The default access levels were made assuming you'll use '+' through '~'.

You can change the required access levels for commands in the config files.

• 1 year later...

Hoi

I'm currently no further.
I would like to set up the RenX.Announcements. Have the file in the config is displayed and the news purely written. But currently there is always an error and do not know where to look exactly or what should be the error. Have a great small font attends folder

Unbenannt.PNG

Who can help me?
I thank you :)

• Totem Arts Staff
4 minutes ago, iTweek. said:

Hoi

I'm currently no further.
I would like to set up the RenX.Announcements. Have the file in the config is displayed and the news purely written. But currently there is always an error and do not know where to look exactly or what should be the error. Have a great small font attends folder

Unbenannt.PNG

Who can help me?
I thank you :)

The announcements file goes directly in the main Jupiter folder. Make sure to use the file extension as well in the name.

• Thanks 1

• 3 years later...
  • Agent changed the title to Bot Version: 1.0

Admittedly I do wish there was a way to request tracking information be deleted. Having my IP + MAC address + steam ID + username + game server address + time logged to a massive searchable database every time I join a server is a little disconcerting. It’s weirder when I realize it’s stored alongside similar data for C&C Renegade players, at least for MPF. I also have no idea who all has access to that really.

• Agent changed the title to Bot Version: 1.1.0
  • Whistle unpinned and locked this topic
  • Whistle unlocked this topic

Updated! For full change log & release binaries: https://github.com/JAJames/Jupiter-Bot/releases/tag/v1.1.0

Ordinarily releases wouldn't be so close together, but the 1.0 packages were taken down due to language considerations, and 1.0.1 packages were never published. Therefore, a 1.1 release was necessary.

• Thanks 1