Suggestion: Choice to Donate Credits Evenly to Entire Team

Blastburn94

I specifically remember on the original Renegade that you had the choice of not only donating a custom amount to someone, but also donating a custom amount to your team where it was evenly distributed. I could not find any way on how to do this, so I am pretty sure it's not implemented into the game yet. I thought it helped greatly in the original - sometimes I'd be a few credits short, most commonly when the refinery was already blown up, and some people would donate a small amount to everyone. Most of the time it was a difference between winning and losing, especially when a person had a lot of spare credits. In my opinion, I felt this feature was the most helpful when someone had to leave during the middle of a match. Is there any way this feature could be added?

(I apologize if this is the wrong forum for this post, and if it is, could a moderator kindly move this thread to the correct one? Thank you.)

I'm sure the whole !Donate "name" "amount" was a server side modification/addon feature and not in the game from the start but yeah, it would be sweet.

Oh yeah, you're right - it was a server-side modification. No wonder standard servers didn't have that ability. Thanks for correcting me, it's been so long since I've last played the original.