Bots See Stealth

I've played a few rounds against bots and each time I noticed that if I was in a Stealth Tank or a Stealth Black Hand, there are times when bots would see me no matter where I was on the map or what I was doing.

I noticed it happened more frequently if I had been spotted, or fired, at some point earlier on in the game without going back to refill or respawning.

Yea, I have had this problem also. I ran into the GDI base as a cloaked black hand and panted a nuke. I then waited for the cloak to came back and ran about 50 yards away. A few seconds later some bots came and looked at the nuke, then one of them turned around and started shooting at me with his grenade launcher.

Yea, I have had this problem also. I ran into the GDI base as a cloaked black hand and panted a nuke. I then waited for the cloak to came back and ran about 50 yards away. A few seconds later some bots came and looked at the nuke, then one of them turned around and started shooting at me with his grenade launcher.

... At least the bots know to cover the engineer instead of watching him disarm the beacon...

it is a known bug that bots can see SBH ... i have been told they can not see STANKS

but happened to me also, a bot shot me from the other side of the gdi base ...

i think bots should be turned off on servers as long as this is not solved

Is it normal that GDI's Advanced Guard Tower doesn't care for cloaking either?

I just quit a game after 3 hours because it was simply impossible to take down the guard tower and the scores had been pretty much equal for the entire game (skirmish).

Yes that's normal. AGT's are equipped with highly sophisticated sensors that can detect stealth.