Server List Problems

BIG_EARs2501

I've been enjoying the game thus far but my main concern is that the server listings in multiplayer aren't showing a servers ping. This is horrible for players in a region that has terrible internet (in my case Australia, damn you Liberal government). Can we get someone on resolving the sever list not showing server ping?

Thank you nzdriver. But you've reminded me of another problem I've been having with the game. In the launcher, every time click the Servers tab the launcher doesn't respond for about 2-3 minutes. Afterwards it loads the Server tab with no servers listed, Refresh and Refresh Ping don't appear to actually do anything. Very annoying.

Thank you nzdriver. But you've reminded me of another problem I've been having with the game. In the launcher, every time click the Servers tab the launcher doesn't respond for about 2-3 minutes. Afterwards it loads the Server tab with no servers listed, Refresh and Refresh Ping don't appear to actually do anything. Very annoying.

yeah I notice that also one dont show ping so you use other one then you click and it takes you back to the one with no pings .