disappearing character names

Scrabac76

Whenever I'm looking directly at a teammate (or teammates) the name above their head vanishes. I don't have any experience with UT3 so I'm not sure if this is an intended feature, but its a bit inconvenient when playing as a hotwire/tech; When a group of vehicles is in front of me and someone says "I need repairs!" I have no idea who is calling unless I look away from them.

Also as a side note back in Renegade 1.0 whenever someone used a radio command a small icon appeared next to their name for a few seconds, It'd be handy if that were brought back.

Just to add to this, sometimes it can be tricky to tell if a unit is a friend or enemy. I've noticed player names/colors only appear when you get near them; I would like to suggest that (as in original Renegade) they are always visible as long as they are on the screen.

This is especially true with stolen vehicles. It's really difficult to tell if they belong to your team or the enemy.