Tiberium Weapon Upgrades

theunholy

There's a bug that lets you carry your tiberium auto rifle ( didn't try the other tiberium weapon yet ) even after death.

Once you spawn as a soldier, and you for example pick engineer, you have a tiberium auto rifle with you.

This bugs isn't map limited, what i mean is, even the game ends and a new map is launched, you still have your tiberium rifle on every spawn.

It's unfair to players that have joined after you and didn't even get the chance to buy a weapon upgrade like the Tiberium weapons. A new match should mean a blank slate with everyone starting off equally, not with some people having Tibrium Autorifles that put them at an advantage especially early in the game.

I agree with ethansk8ter to some extent. Keeping the weapon upgrades after death is quite nice and doesn't seem to make things out of balance or reduce some character classes to useless. Still, I've experienced the issue of carrying over weapons from different matches and that is quite unfair and needs to be fixed.

I really hope you guys don't remove keeping weapon upgrades after death.

It's unfair to players that have joined after you and didn't even get the chance to buy a weapon upgrade like the Tiberium weapons. A new match should mean a blank slate with everyone starting off equally, not with some people having Tibrium Autorifles that put them at an advantage especially early in the game.

I totally agree. Imagine purchasing an Ion cannon right before the end of the game and still having it on the new map. This really needs to be removed (although - of course - I took advantage of that bug and used the rifle on the new map right away :D)