Fix game not showing up.

Elliott

Hi,

If you are like me and you have launched renegade x, and it didn't show, but still running, you're not alone.

How to

You will need to edit a file in the game. Heres how to do it:

Go to C:/Program Files (x86)/Renegade X/UDKGame/Config/DefaultSystemSettings.ini

Scroll down( about 1/10 the way down) and find ResX and ResY. For example, my resoluion is 1920x1080.

It should look like this

resX = 1920

resY = 1080

(or what ever your res is)

How do I find out my Resolution?

Go to your desktop, and go to Screen Resolution. Under resolution, it should have 2 numbers, with an X in the middle of both of them.

The first number is X, and the second number is Y.

Edited by Guest

gone from yaaaaaaaaaay at last to eeeeep what have I missed.....I am getting the crash and built with UDK has stopped working message, well aware I have probably missed something but I have tried changing the res in defaultsystemsettings.ini to match the screen res on my pc and it is still crashing. can anyone advise (non tecchie slighly nutty female here so not too many sylabbles please :D tyvm

ps if i should post this some where else plx move it to the right place

gone from yaaaaaaaaaay at last to eeeeep what have I missed.....I am getting the crash and built with UDK has stopped working message, well aware I have probably missed something but I have tried changing the res in defaultsystemsettings.ini to match the screen res on my pc and it is still crashing. can anyone advise (non tecchie slighly nutty female here so not too many sylabbles please :D tyvm

ps if i should post this some where else plx move it to the right place

to the very kind person who knows me from back in the day and has offered to help, i cannot pm back you as you appear to have pms disabled........... could you enable them and message me again pls :D:D and also again if this should be moved somewhere pls feel free to do so admins :)