Game doesn't use the GPU, Usage stays below 1%

endeavour3d

The game loads fine, loads maps fine, but it's a slideshow, less than 5 FPS. I've changed every possible setting, I've disabled PhysX since I have an AMD card(6950), I've gone from absolute max settings to absolute minimal, I've gone from fullscreen and full resolution to windowed at 640x480, no change at all and the FPS never changes, same slideshow.

I've changed every possible setting in the configs and CCC I can think of, I've reinstalled, nothing works, and I've run out of ideas. Borderlands 2 runs fine, Mass Effect 3 runs fine, Skyrim, TF2 etc, all run perfectly, I have no idea what could be causing this.

Edit- The issue seems to have resolved itself, not sure what the problem was and I don't know what may have corrected it.

Launch.log

Edited by Guest

OK.

1st: Change everything to "USE APPLICATION SETTINGS" in CCC>UDK.exe

2nd: Delete UDK form CCC and Apply changes

3rd: Close All running programs and Antivirus (very important step Malawares bites reduced 10fps of my performance)

4th: Updated to the Lastest Catalyst drivers in my case im using version 14.2 (BETA) and increased my FPS from 70- 90/110max (Reboot pc)

5th: Use this settings (Screenshot attached) AND DISABLE EVERYTHING ON THE 2/3/4 paged and JUST ENABLE "Hardware Physics" and set the Resolution to 1600X900 (your default monitor Resolution)

6th: Feedback us

7th: if u are still having this problem uninstall and reinstall game on default folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Renegade X\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe.

Upload.jpg

EDIT: Your 3rd drive 78gb is running SO SO HOT if u havethe game installed on that disk please do the 7th step ASAP

well, if u can i can TeamViewr to you and try to sniff in your Process and system config send me a PM if u want i already giv you all myinfo and your Graphics card is better than mine.

Edit:

Download this config files from my Setup and unzip them in C:\Program Files (x86)\Renegade X\UDKGame\Config or your installation folder

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/qxnn1 ... folder.zip