More servers please!

HaTe

Like classic Renegade, I feel that 24-32 players is optimal. Its hard to find servers in that range for max count. 64 is just to chaotic to get anything done IMO.

Id love to see more servers in that range, as well.

Edited by Guest

once vehicle physics get fixed matches like Islands will get MUCH easier. driving a vehicle is too chaotic at this moment...

I've noticed that the more people there are (50+) the worse the vehicles seem to behave. On full servers it's like driving a blob of jello, it shakes and rattles and moves like a slug.

I'm more inclined to 8v8 max, but I can deal with 12 v 12. Anything past 32 is just crazy. It becomes Battlefield in the middle, and team deathmatch in the hallways.

Someone needs to contact the admins of the US servers (as that's where I'm playing from) and tell them to convert one or two of their servers.

I definitely agree with 16, 24, and at most 32 player servers. It's hard to get new people interested in this game when they never played the old one and when it's laggy and spammy on the bigger servers.

Also, since my friends won't post, is there any way to maybe find pick up groups on locked servers that have ~8-12 people playing, for those more inclined to team play? I don't know if people have them up already, if it's an invite only kind of thing, or if it's something people would be interested in doing anyway etc.

We believe they found the problem and trying things to fix it. But for the moment it does seem to be tied to player counts and bandwidth usage.

From personal testing, it seemed like around 30 it would barely start, then be noticeable around 40, then bad after 50.

Rencorner allowed me to transform one of their servers into a classic AOW server, just like we used to run on Ren! I think it should appeal to players who like "classic" settings and slightly lower player counts (32p max). More info can be found here: http://rencorner.com/index.php/topic/40 ... c-aow-32p/

Name: Rencorner / TheKOSs2.org classic AOW

First event Sunday at 8 PM: http://www.thekoss2.org/community/viewt ... 29&t=12640

/crawls back under his rock