Does anyone have any full sized overhead map images?

Kor

I'd like to get an idea of how the maps are laid out before I jump into some of them, and while I could just load them up with bots, it's easier to get the hang of them from a bird's eye view.

So does anyone have any overhead images of the maps?

To be honest, the game should have a map. Press M, show the entire map, as well as every ally's positions and such.

The game looks capable of this already, the radar is already showing the map, but we can't see it.

I mostly got intimidated by the new maps, which are hum.. well, Lakeside in particular seemed just way too big. Its like 6x the size of any Renegade map, its a bit ridiculous.

A overhead map of the whole field would be great. Allow for more strategic planning. Perhaps an ability to point out waypoints on the map for people to meet at or follow? Would help rushes and coordinating attacks?

To be honest, the game should have a map. Press M, show the entire map, as well as every ally's positions and such.

The game looks capable of this already, the radar is already showing the map, but we can't see it.

I mostly got intimidated by the new maps, which are hum.. well, Lakeside in particular seemed just way too big. Its like 6x the size of any Renegade map, its a bit ridiculous.

I think the new maps are really good for 64 players, the old ones seem a bit cramped at that limit, but the new ones are right at home with that amount.

Lakeside in particular seemed just way too big. Its like 6x the size of any Renegade map, its a bit ridiculous.

It's labeled as "large" for a reason. And imo, there needs to be more large maps like this added to the rotation especially on servers hosting 64 players. Lakeside is like the only map where having 32 teammates doesn't equate to you having no room to maneuver.