low framerate

kakalos781

For me the game does not work better then Black Dawn. I can play games like Warframe, Loadout, Warface, Battlefield 3 or Unreal Tournament 3 without a hassle. But this game wont be my friend :D

Specs: ( not really high end )

APU: AMD A6 3420M ( 4 x 1,6 Ghz, OC 4 x 2,4Ghz ) with Integrated Radeon HD graphics ( 6520G )

GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7670M ( 1Gig DDR3 Ram )

RAM: 4Gig DDR3

DRIVeR : Catalyst 14.2 V1.3 (newest Beta)

btw. It runs smooth with lowest settings :D but the models and stuff at this setting, jesus o.O To compare - UT3 runs on highest settings smooth on this system.

hmm how annoying ;/ is there really no 64 bit client?

Theres no need for 64 bit on a game this small. I only saw about a gig of RAM/VRAM being used by this game on max settings.

On topic, Ive got an AMD processor, but an NVIDIA card and it works very well. I remember friends having issues with ATI/AMD cards and Unreal Engine, so its probably an issue with the card.

On a side note, updated drivers can often provide a boost to game performance.

64bit is only needed when you're going to be running a lot of RAM usage. I believe their maybe a memory leak though, cus I've gotten one or two "Out of Memory" crashes.

Dx9 as opposed to Dx11 is indeed a problem though, most cards these days are at least Dx10 capable. I hope they fix that for the release of the game.

As it's still in Beta I don't expect optimized gameplay, my gfx card isn't even high end anyways(It's an GeForce GT 630 which is about midrange nowadays), I get about 50FPS max on Very Low settings.

ATI radeon 6870

AMD phenom 2 965 x4 @ 3,4ghz

8gb RAM

I'm always between 20-40 fps no matter what settings i'm on and my game seems te be 32 bit, is there a 64 bit client?

Hello,

Your Computer is a pile of crap. And there is no way you are getting those much frames. FCAT would show you are probably getting 10-15% less than that. Sorry to burst your bubble but get used to getting low frames with that Rig. Get a better PC.

64bit is only needed when you're going to be running a lot of RAM usage. I believe their maybe a memory leak though, cus I've gotten one or two "Out of Memory" crashes.

Dx9 as opposed to Dx11 is indeed a problem though, most cards these days are at least Dx10 capable. I hope they fix that for the release of the game.

As it's still in Beta I don't expect optimized gameplay, my gfx card isn't even high end anyways(It's an GeForce GT 630 which is about midrange nowadays), I get about 50FPS max on Very Low settings.

DX10/11 are independent of DX9. All DX10/11 cards can run DX9. Unreal 4 can use DX10/11, but Im not sure if Unreal 3 can (which is what RenX is built in). Even if it was supported, the extra features DX10/11 adds requires extra additions to the code.

The code is actually fairly well optimized, bugs not withstanding.

ATI radeon 6870

AMD phenom 2 965 x4 @ 3,4ghz

8gb RAM

I'm always between 20-40 fps no matter what settings i'm on and my game seems te be 32 bit, is there a 64 bit client?

Hello,

Your Computer is a pile of crap. And there is no way you are getting those much frames. FCAT would show you are probably getting 10-15% less than that. Sorry to burst your bubble but get used to getting low frames with that Rig. Get a better PC.

Lol what a load of bollocks