BUILT WITH UDK

Apisko

I am having the exact same issue, with Windows 7 64-bit.

EDIT: It seems to be an issue with my graphics driver, as the Fault Module Name (in the Problem signature on Windows) is nvwgf2um.dll (I have an NVidia card, GeForce the 560M)

I had my game crash continuously with the same message. For me, updating drivers etc didn't help (not that updating everything once in a while can hurt you). What did the trick was enlarging my virtual memory. I had it on approx 4 GB, which apparently was not enough. I put it on 10 and the game now works like a charm. Hope this helps anyone else.

Well, at this point point after much reading i think im just going to go to 64 bit as several other forums (and people) have found out that doing so makes life just much easier with gaming. Unless someone else can offer a suggestion i would like to thank everyone for their help and enjoy Renegade-X guys!

I found a temporary fix to mine, I'm also using Windows 7 32bit. I have the UDK error also,

What I did was this

http://www.slideshare.net/Kuwait10/wind ... aging-file

raise your virtual memory as shown here, try not to raise too much (I did 6000) and the game worked for me, Though It's not as smooth as should be. but stll gives you a feel for the game if this works..

Hope this helps

• 2 years later...

After these years, this problem are still actual for me. Win 7 64bit, enough good PC and latest drivers. I have successfully run older builds up to 2016, but the second year nothing works. I still have problem with crash with "Built with UDK" window, so... Any ideas how to solve this?

Perhaps the problem was that free space on my HDD just ended during patch installation. Now I check it.

After 9 hours...

Ok, I even manually downloaded archive with latest build from server, but game still crash on "built with UDK". Maybe my log can tell something?

Launch.log

Edited by Watcher