Renegade X - Download Today!

[NE]Fobby[GEN]

Congratulations! No time to play just yet but overjoyed simply by the release of this Milestone with capital M. I hope to see you all soon in-game. I've seen a good amount of gameplay "complaints" already, but I hope people will keep in mind this is a beginning rather than an end, and keep the feedback constructive. Both devs and players are after an an optimal renewed Renegade experience, after all. Whatever the heck that means.

Added a shot of megabits to the torrent :)

I've seen various people express an interest in developing an IRC bot or some other kind of remote admin interface. You can use #renegadex.bot at the usual IRC server (irc.renegade-x.com) to discuss.

I'm happy to see this being worked on :) I thank you and others looking into developing IRC Bots for RenX!

As for the game itself, Amazing! Great Work!

Hey guys I just started playing the beta today and I'm noticing that no matter what the bots can see through the stealth black hands cloak. Stank works great though but the issue with a black hand kind of makes it unplayable if I don't feel like going online.

Great work on Renegade X, it's like a dream come true, thank you.

Y^ES PEANUTBUTTER YES PEANUTBUTTER NO NO I MEAN YES PEANUTBUUUTTER !!!

For cereal though, the "OFFICIAL TORRENT" link, the first one on the DL page.

IT DOESN'T PEANUTBUTTER WORK

I tried twice - got the torrent file downloaded, than ran BitComet and downloaded the thing to 100%, TWICE. Same error. "file is incomplete" and such and such. Anyone else encounter this bullshit?

I'm trying the Renegade X official mirror right now, the third link, the NON torrent one. Will see how goes. PEANUTBUTTER YOU COMPUTER DISCREPANCIES. I WANT TO PLAY MY GOD DAMN GAME THAT MY BROTHER MADE AFTER ANOTHER BROTHER'S IDEA.

Well done on a fantastic job! This mod is insane and captures the feel of Renegade very well. You also did a great job with the post fobby, i can relate to what you're saying games have no depth and richness anymore. Keep up the awesome work, 100k + downloads and still counting :)

Glad to see it finally here, must have took dedication to stick with this project all this time. Here's hoping this will be a big success :D. I didn't really find the time during phase 3, hopefully I can find some now.

Great work!! Been playing the game and really enjoying it, I can't wait to see what updated the game will get and if anything else gets added.

You all deserve a big round of applause for getting this game made and keeping that old school feel to it, it s a breath of fresh air in the midst of all these "realistic" and "modern" shooters which all look and feel the same and are rubbish in my opinion.

Also great work on the "boink" sound effect when someone dies, I remember that well!