Pre-Loading Renegade X?

Hydralisc

We don't have a required DRM system in place, so there isn't a way to pre-load the game without you having full access to the game (at least without making a system ourselves to do so). Download is only 1.7 gigs, so shouldn't take too long ^_^

How on earth did you guys squeeze everything in 1.7GB?

The unit and environment textures alone make me think this is not possible. By today's standard for a game of this caliber your looking at least 10-15GB. Recent COD series for example, which mind you is running on an antique engine (COD2), is easily 4-5 times this size, yet it looks complete crap side by side.

We don't have a required DRM system in place, so there isn't a way to pre-load the game without you having full access to the game (at least without making a system ourselves to do so). Download is only 1.7 gigs, so shouldn't take too long ^_^

As i asked already here ( 1 day AGO ! )

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=71959

You can make a Passworded rar torrent and seed it till 80% and stop so all People only seed this 80% around ! ( and its passworded )

rly why dont i get answer on such simple solution to a easy Preload ?

PS: still did thought too its 10-15 gb or more because of the Texture graphics and such ( as said on my thread 1 day ago )

I'm not into programming and stuff, but won't it be possible that it would be getting corrupted (well, we know UDK)?

the Programm data if you share it via torrent ?

if you dont make a Torrent with Corrupted data in first place it isnt Possible to happen.

because torrent checks of each file the Md5 and consitency regulary every 2mb and Redownloads Corrupted / Broken / black magic parts instant