Devs could you please give us the exact time of the release?

Palexon

We know it's on 26th of Feb, but we don't know what time exactly the release is, so could you please give us the hour and minutes so we can sit ready on our chairs refreshing the download page so we can download it as soon as possible?

Edit: Or make it a countdown like what ErroR suggested.

Edited by Guest

Well the one only 'problem' I have with not knowing is that the date is 26th, but it doesnt say what time-zone. However, the devs have been overly happy with their strict use of "pacific standard time" which in more common sense means GMT -8.

So until someone officialy says something else, sometime on the 26th GMT -8 is the release.

Well the one only 'problem' I have with not knowing is that the date is 26th, but it doesnt say what time-zone. However, the devs have been overly happy with their strict use of "pacific standard time" which in more common sense means GMT -8.

So until someone officialy says something else, sometime on the 26th GMT -8 is the release.

A countdown starting from 12 hours at least till release can solve the time zone problem.

I believe the countdown number on the release page changes at midnight UTC/GMT.

Problem is, there's no way to know if "0 days until release" means it's released already or if it means another 0 days 23 hours 59 minutes until release. (you get the idea).