RENX Soundtrack

Fultre

If I recall correctly the RENX (UT3 Mod) used the original tiberium dawn soundtrack (mechanical man etc). Will RENX still use this soundtrack or are there other plans?

Do you mean the in-game background music? Note that on the MP-Gaming server at least, BGM was taken care of by a server mutator with a custom audio track package that was pushed to clients upon connecting for the first time. If I recall correctly the official UT3 RenX release didn't support music out of the box at all. I think the custom tracklist included both classic C&C tracks and remixed/original RenX OST tracks (which are awesome, by the way!).

If I recall correctly the RENX (UT3 Mod) used the original tiberium dawn soundtrack (mechanical man etc). Will RENX still use this soundtrack or are there other plans?

Do you mean the in-game background music? Note that on the MP-Gaming server at least, BGM was taken care of by a server mutator with a custom audio track package that was pushed to clients upon connecting for the first time. If I recall correctly the official UT3 RenX release didn't support music out of the box at all. I think the custom tracklist included both original C&C tracks and remixed/original RenX OST tracks.

Hmmm, can't recall to be honest but if that is the case than your probably right.